Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As soon as my DS replies back to my two emails and my SC rep replies to the email two days previous, i'll request some swag..seriously, i know it was the holiday weekend but its Wednesday now, how do you not respond to people that just placed an order ????

Just a word about the tire repair kit. Am in the process of researching air compressors and such to expand my roadside/safety gear. Found out from an SvC that for the kit Tesla still sells, a) there were no easily found PSI or CFM numbers and, more of concern, b) there's no replacement for the can of slime. Once it's used, that's it. This was termed a "design flaw".

So... fortunately there are several portable compressor options at Amazon, to which one can just add a few cans of slime administered the old-fashioned way and call it a day.

According to Tesla the Sealant refills can be purchased through a Tesla Service Center location.
Tesla — Tire Repair Kit

According to Tesla the Sealant refills can be purchased through a Tesla Service Center location.
Tesla — Tire Repair Kit

Yep, and according to the conversation I had at a SvC last week and as confirmed by a follow up call from that SvC, they cannot.

Let us know if you're able to buy a can next time you're at an SvC. This was my original expectation (seems entirely reasonable), but I've been told "not possible" twice. Nor were they able to provide specs for the compressor unit, and that was after escalating to Ownership.

No one has posted yet about receiving swag from the Minneapolis store. I'll see if they offer me anything when I take delivery next week. I'd love to get a Tesla jacket. I wouldn't need anything else besides that. I already have a Tesla hat that I got as a thank you gift for bringing my Focus Electric to show at a local event a couple years ago. I wear my Tesla hat every day when walking to work.

I'm still in production queue, but the sales guy at the King of Prussia, PA store gave me stuff right after we submitted the order - two t-shirts for my girls and two hoodies for my wife and myself.

Hopefully I'll get more at the SC at delivery. :cool:

Well, anything?

Wife and I took delivery at Devon yesterday at 10am. there was a gift bag (which our DS almost forgot to tell us about) there with an umbrella, a Tesla pin, a Tesla pen, and a Tesla coffee mug which I'm pissed that I forgot to bring into work today.

No clothes unfortunately. I really want one of those black/red jackets. I got one from ebay recently but they seem to run small. I got a medium and it was too small....so now my wife has a Tesla jacket and I don't :(

I am absofrigginlutely in love with my new car. Mind blowingly amazing. I think I'm still in shock.