Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What time of day did you get your in-production email notification?

Did you get your email notification of starting production during business hours?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no...that doesn't help. I've been checking my email every single time I get a new email notification in the hopes it is from Tesla saying my car has entered into production. Knowing that the emails come even after business hours is going to prevent me from getting any sleep.....lol

Oh no...that doesn't help. I've been checking my email every single time I get a new email notification in the hopes it is from Tesla saying my car has entered into production. Knowing that the emails come even after business hours is going to prevent me from getting any sleep.....lol

Oh no keeping refreshing......there are spontaneous updates others have cited. But I swear its no different than pushing an elevator button 7 times. That said, we ALL do/did it. :D

Also note, the email triggers aren't always precisely timed to the announced event. I experienced several email delays getting 3 in one midnight delivery. Even when I took delivery MyTesla still said 'In-Production'. Just a kink.

No email from Tesla for change to In Production. I had emailed my Delivery Contact the day before for a status update and she replied that maybe next week. I refreshed My Tesla page and up it came - In Production. I called my Delivery Contact and told her that my S 60D was In Production and she verified that it was. So, no email for me.

No emails from Tesla after my order was confirmed. Only noticed my car went into production when I opened My Tesla on the morning of the 24th (Aug)...and yes, I checked the night before too.... :)
I did receive an email that production was completed though on the 25th at 7:37 central time. 2 days! My Tesla says the car is still in production though, but my DS confirmed the car is being prepped for transport.

No emails from Tesla after my order was confirmed. Only noticed my car went into production when I opened My Tesla on the morning of the 24th (Aug)...and yes, I checked the night before too.... :)
I did receive an email that production was completed though on the 25th at 7:37 central time. 2 days! My Tesla says the car is still in production though, but my DS confirmed the car is being prepped for transport.
jdjeff88, I think our cars maybe on the same transport to Houston. My DS said yesterday my car was in final inspection, but MyTesla still says In Production and delivery window of 9/2/16 - 9/16/16. We both have red cars. Mine is all black interior. Ironically we both have chosen Figured Ash Wood Decor ( we both have good taste ), very few people have chosen that decor. Maybe we'll meet up on 45 on pickup day. It seems like it is taking forever. Have a GREAT weekend, Bill

jdjeff88, I think our cars maybe on the same transport to Houston. My DS said yesterday my car was in final inspection, but MyTesla still says In Production and delivery window of 9/2/16 - 9/16/16. We both have red cars. Mine is all black interior. Ironically we both have chosen Figured Ash Wood Decor ( we both have good taste ), very few people have chosen that decor. Maybe we'll meet up on 45 on pickup day. It seems like it is taking forever. Have a GREAT weekend, Bill

Was Whitney your DS? Did she update you when production started, ended, etc.?

Was Whitney your DS? Did she update you when production started, ended, etc.?
April is my DS. She had sent me a note that production would begin shortly and I refreshed MyTesla and saw that it was In Production and called her. She verified it. As I said our last chat she said my car was in final inspection and MyTesla still says In Production. I'll call on Monday. BTW congrats on your S P100DL.

Reactions: Model S M.D.