Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your top feature request that could be accomplished via software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Enjoy the wait. Tips for delivery, try to bring floor mats, you don't want the floor to get dirty on your first day. Try to get any other accessories beforehand. Trunk and Frunk mats are a must.

Check it very well, I received mine with a scratched wheel and 2 scratches on the body paint. Still arranging the repair, they excuse themselves for the delay because they are delivering too many vehicles everyday. I think its BS but I'm cool... don't mind waiting as long as they fix them.

Thanks - I have front and back trunk mats, all weather interior mats, a Taptes wireless charger, and a Wall Charger incoming. I'm definitely going to be looking over it very closely due to the reports of scratches and other build quality things at delivery.

Turn on the speakers and the floor lighting on the partial premium interior
Put a white bar at the very top of the Nav so that you can clearly see the time, temp, ect.... Too may times roads/street names or other objects interfere with the info at the top of the screen.
Allow the button on the charger to unlock the charging

To send a warning to the phone App if all the windows are not closed all the way up.

And may be also emit a different horn sound in this case when the car locks itself.

- Typically you don't want to keep your windows open to avoid burglary or because you keep the air conditioning protection on.

- If you have passengers, they might press on the wrong button to open their door.

- Also when you exit the car, you might touch one of the windows buttons on the driver side.

Reactions: CWFLY
Something like how Honda's BSM activates a camera with a turn signal. I think that'd be do-able with the current hardware, turn signal on, camera image pops up.

I agree with rear cross traffic, but I suppose it depends on the "view" of the rear camera.
The new Karma Revero (and other cars) have that feature too. I'm surprised Tesla hasn't added it yet!

I'm not going to update my monster list; I'm not sure there's any actual value to doing so. However, a couple of new thoughts:

• Valet Mode Staging: On the way to the restaurant, I should be able to tap "Valet Mode" and have it take effect when I get there (i.e. when I next put it in Park.)

• Soften audio switching: when changing source or resuming play, put just a tiny bit of fade-in -- just 200-300ms. Coming back from a quiet phone call abruptly to the middle of a loud musical crescendo can be jarring or even painful.

• Audio play should resume when a seat occupant is sensed, not when the vehicle wakes up/unlocks/whatever it is now.