Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which LED image would you choose when opening your door?

Which would you choose?

• The red!

• The Silver!

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to grab a pair of these, but can't decide on which one to get! Which do you like? Red or Silver?

Personally, I think the red is more updated, but the Silver would go better with my car (which I plan on having completely blacked out)...Don't use my opinion here to sway your decision :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 3.20.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 3.20.12 PM.png
    709 KB · Views: 180
I prefer the "badge" over the "circle". It seems more inline with the status of the car.

Ya you are right. I would go with these, but now I just looked at what was posted above and love the T

Honestly, neither. I like the simplicity of the Abstract Ocean puddle lights:
Ultra-Bright LED Puddle Lights (pair)

I have the T logo puddle lights on my S and I love them.

Crap...now its going to be an even tougher decision! Get the abstract ocean T or the badge?!

I have blue fang-T on fronts. Bought 'em on ebay $20 and ...they are cylindrical but fit into the same spot where I removed the rectangular Tesla puddle lights... with just a bit of Dremel to widen the rectangular hole a bit (couple millimeters). If I were to put the Tesla lights back in you'd never know the holes were modified.

DID YOU KNOW? These "ghost lights" use a stack of lenses and LED as a projector to shine through a piece of photographic film of any image captured on it... You could use any old camera with photo-positive ("slide film") not "negative print film" to take a picture of anything you want ... such that the image size on film is about 5mm max diameter. Once developed, cut a little circle out of the film encasing your image and re-assemble it into the tiny projector. Ta-da! Anything you want can shine on the ground ... if you can still find a place to buy and get film developed.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: incrediwoah
DID YOU KNOW? These "ghost lights" use a stack of lenses and LED as a projector to shine through a piece of photographic film of any image captured on it... You could use any old camera with photo-positive ("slide film") not "negative print film" to take a picture of anything you want ... such that the image size on film is about 5mm max diameter. Once developed, cut a little circle out of the film encasing your image and re-assemble it into the tiny projector. Ta-da! Anything you want can shine on the ground ... if you can still find a place to buy and get film developed.

I lost you at "did you know..." but that sounds sick. I could have a photo of anything!