Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on White Interior Waiting is pain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by my local (Bellevue, WA) Tesla storage lot. They unloaded what looks to be about 12-15 WHITE Model 3's, and they are being unpacked/inspected right now. I'm flipping ecstatic! I didn't get a detailed look, but there were a mix of trims, including Perf. The 5 week wait just got tense. LOL

Catch any vins?

Got a chance to see the VINs on the new White models today. The Perf vehicles are no longer in the lot, but a dozen of other combinations. The VINs there are all 48xxxx. I couldn't tell you the production date, but I don't know of a restriction on VINs being date-ordered.

Also, Tesla Delivery texted me for an updated odometer reading on my trade-in, so I expect that I'm being processed. No VIN listed yet, though.

Got a chance to see the VINs on the new White models today. The Perf vehicles are no longer in the lot, but a dozen of other combinations. The VINs there are all 48xxxx. I couldn't tell you the production date, but I don't know of a restriction on VINs being date-ordered.

Also, Tesla Delivery texted me for an updated odometer reading on my trade-in, so I expect that I'm being processed. No VIN listed yet, though.
Thank you for the update. I was going to go creep by the delivery center and see if they are unloading any trucks by chance.

White on white is a nice combo! Here in Australia we are only just getting the first Model 3s delivered this week! Still waiting on our March 30 2016 order, it's a white P3 and should arrive in a couple of weeks. These are some of the first cars in the country.
If you havent seen a Right Hand Drive Model 3, check it out

I think my order must be getting closer. Was out for dinner and saw three Model 3 White Teslas. I hope it's a good sign!

Attachments

• IMG_20190908_200752.jpg
    IMG_20190908_200752.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 93