Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did any receive their MYLR with the upgraded camera?

I ordered MYLR with White/white, Hitch, 19" and Enhanced AP
OD Sept/27
EDD Dec 2022
Received the update about my MYLR is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks on Nov 09
No VIN assigned yet

Just got the generic “your Tesla will be delivered in several weeks” text.

I’ve heard numerous things…
-few days later we’ll get a vin
-still a few months out
-delivery is imminent
-delivery will be pushed back

Not sure what to expect with all these timelines but my EDD continues to show Dec2-30
I just got the same text message yesterday, and wrote back to see if they have a newer EDD than I did(12-23 to 31). Have not heard back yet.

I just got the same text message yesterday, and wrote back to see if they have a newer EDD than I did(12-23 to 31). Have not heard back yet.
Same. Although I did hear back from someone locally (a different person at my SC) - they didn’t say if my date had changed or if I was closer to delivery, only they advised that I go ahead and move forward with financing and complete app requests (unless I still wanted to wait for an official vin).

So no real answers, really looking forward to not obsessing over the app/delivery date soon.

I texted back my SA yesterday. Got a reply. And today my EDD changed from Dec 1-31 to just December. The most upsetting thing for me is that I will have 2 hard inquiries on file which could be avoided if Tesla made things right. They sent me an email and a text message to complete my pre-delivery tasks and gave me a 2-weeks window EDD in early October to push it to December a few days later.
6C0AECD2-FEA5-459B-8B6B-65BD61B1B0BA.jpeg

I texted back my SA yesterday. Got a reply. And today my EDD changed from Dec 1-31 to just December. The most upsetting thing for me is that I will have 2 hard inquiries on file which could be avoided if Tesla made things right. They sent me an email and a text message to complete my pre-delivery tasks and gave me a 2-weeks window EDD in early October to push it to December a few days later.View attachment 874198
That’s a stinger. I’ve got a preapproval as well that expires in 3 weeks, Tesla financing will be my backup if there are delays.

Good news is you’ve got a phone number to an SA - and someone who seems to give you more answers than I’ve ever gotten.

The most I’ve been able to squeeze out of them has been “we can’t speculate on delivery or timelines”.

Same. Although I did hear back from someone locally (a different person at my SC) - they didn’t say if my date had changed or if I was closer to delivery, only they advised that I go ahead and move forward with financing and complete app requests (unless I still wanted to wait for an official vin).

So no real answers, really looking forward to not obsessing over the app/delivery date soon.
Update today on the app. EDD changed to December 5 to 31, 2022 from Dec. 23 to 31.

Probably one of the worse part in entire process is that 2 week span where the VIN can come but can also be pushed back. So nerve racking if you already have everything setup but have to bail out and call an audible.
Yes it is, Tesla is playing with your emotion at this point. I had an EDD of Oct 13 to Oct 21 at one point. Sold my preown car to have the money ready. Then all of sudden it got push back now to my current EDD of November 26 to Dec 8. My family is working with one car since Oct and i dont even know when the tesla will come.

Yes it is, Tesla is playing with your emotion at this point. I had an EDD of Oct 13 to Oct 21 at one point. Sold my preown car to have the money ready. Then all of sudden it got push back now to my current EDD of November 26 to Dec 8. My family is working with one car since Oct and i dont even know when the tesla will come.
Ouch, that definitely would leave a bad taste of the entire process. I was pretty naïve as this was our first Tesla purchase. Ordered back in May and when I saw the date shifted up to August from Oct, I almost started to process everything on my end. Decided to hold off until I get a VIN and luckily I did since we ended up getting delivery on Nov instead, lol.

I received the text saying I'll get delivery "in the next few weeks." My EDD changed in the app from Dec 2-31 to Dec 6-31.
I wish I could pick a date, say December 31. Then I'd know when to sell my current vehicle and move money into place. I may stop by there and ask.

I just received a text message from SA, asking me if I want to change my configuration. Then I can pick up my car this month. I rejected them right away because I know they will give me a 2022 model.

My current configuration is
MYLR, white/white, 19", Tow and Enhanced AP

I received the text saying I'll get delivery "in the next few weeks." My EDD changed in the app from Dec 2-31 to Dec 6-31.
I wish I could pick a date, say December 31. Then I'd know when to sell my current vehicle and move money into place. I may stop by there and ask.
In the same boat as you. Mine says Dec 7-31. I need to sell my current vehicle as well but dont know when I can

I just received a text message from SA, asking me if I want to change my configuration. Then I can pick up my car this month. I rejected them right away because I know they will give me a 2022 model.

My current configuration is
MYLR, white/white, 19", Tow and Enhanced AP
Yeah, I also got the same message yesterday morning. Any idea why there are a lot of delays?
There are like 14 MYLR White/Black, 19"/20" in Toronto Inventory. Why didn't they put some white interior in some of them? Bit disappointed.