Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting since ordering my MY AWD 7 seat White/White (+ Tow) NO FSD
OD *08/29/2021*
EDD changes 12+ times - pushed again recently from a "tesla text - will build / delivery in Sept" to EDD of October 2 - October 16 (2022)... approaching 14 months....

Still waiting since ordering my MY AWD 7 seat White/White (+ Tow) NO FSD
OD *08/29/2021*
EDD changes 12+ times - pushed again recently from a "tesla text - will build / delivery in Sept" to EDD of October 2 - October 16 (2022)... approaching 14 months....
Wow, that's a bit too long waiting. But you never know, on the start day of my last EDD, it was pushed out 4 days, then early morning the very next day VIN appeared and later that day txt msg says delivery two days later. Good luck to you and it won't be long even for early Oct.

Reactions: PewPew
Received a call today from Tesla, they left a VM, and a Text Message. They asked if I wanted to trade in the vehicle and left their phone number. Maybe we’re getting closer to a VIN….
So after the call the 2-week window arrived on the 23’rd. APP then showed an updated EDD pushed out late 22-23.

Today I receive a txt from the local dealer, VIN is matched, car is ready - I have 48 hours to take delivery. Come on man! Scramble to get financing, get time off work at the drop of a hat.

Tesla picks me up tomorrow from my house and is taking me to the dealer.

So after the call the 2-week window arrived on the 23’rd. APP then showed an updated EDD pushed out late 22-23.

Today I receive a txt from the local dealer, VIN is matched, car is ready - I have 48 hours to take delivery. Come on man! Scramble to get financing, get time off work at the drop of a hat.

Tesla picks me up tomorrow from my house and is taking me to the dealer.
Wow, you went from a trade-in call straight to a 2 week window, then right to a VIN and “pick it up right now”?

…congrats?

Got a call from Tesla yesterday afternoon asking about trade-in, then this morning my delivery window narrowed to a 2 week window!
9/29/2022: October 15 - October 29

Hopefully VIN coming soon...
Nice! Reading through the various threads, it seems there have been a lot of 2 week windows, VINs, and immediate delivery notices within the past 24 hours.

Wow, you went from a trade-in call straight to a 2 week window, then right to a VIN and “pick it up right now”?

…congrats?

Tesla picked me up at home today and brought to the showroom, about a 30 min drive. Car was all set for pickup. Did the pre delivery checklist, nothing amiss, and drive off in about 40 minutes time.

F557 vin Tesla Model Y Long Range. This car does in fact have the Matrix headlights.

Time to do a shakedown drive.

Tesla picked me up at home today and brought to the showroom, about a 30 min drive. Car was all set for pickup. Did the pre delivery checklist, nothing amiss, and drive off in about 40 minutes time.

F557 vin Tesla Model Y Long Range. This car does in fact have the Matrix headlights.

Time to do a shakedown drive.
What was your pre delivery checklist? Were these things that you inspected before you accepted delivery?

MYLR White/White/19" wheels/tow hitch/FSD
OD: 5/5/22
EDD: 12/13/22 - 12/31/22

My SA believes I'll get it Christmas eve. Of course, my conversation with him was more than a minute ago, so anything can happen. ;)
It's entertaining to read about others getting delivery. There's hope.

I wonder what the order queue is like for this company - it's not really first come, first serve, since some people ordered in 2021 and are still waiting. And MYP's are popping out like bunnies.

Pass the popcorn.

My SA believes I'll get it Christmas eve. Of course, my conversation with him was more than a minute ago, so anything can happen. ;)

I wonder what the order queue is like for this company - it's not really first come, first serve, since some people ordered in 2021 and are still waiting. And MYP's are popping out like bunnies.

Pass the popcorn.
If U could somehow delay your delivery date to the first wk of Jan 2023 then U would be sure to get $7500 max tax credit for 2023?

Pass the popcorn.
MYLR White/White/19" wheels/no tow hitch/FSD
OD: 4/3/22
EDD: 12/1/22 - 12/31/22

Interesting that many who ordered later than me have a much shorter window. There is no any logic in their queue