Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
VIN Assigned - 16 Nov 22 -- PF605
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022 -- Fingers crossed that all goes well. -- I see the light!!!!

I know it's not White/White, but I figured the more info the better

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
VIN Assigned - 16 Nov 22 -- PF605
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022 -- Fingers crossed that all goes well. -- I see the light!!!!

I know it's not White/White, but I figured the more info the better
you ordered EAP, I hope you will get the upgraded cameras.

I'm also in the same situation. I have a home mortgage in my name. Do you think approval of the vehicle would be easy? Any idea folks?
You aren’t supposed to show up to closing on any new home with “surprise” debt. A 50-70k would be that closing in jeopardy.

Just because you have a home mortgage isn’t an indication for approval, good or bad.

• Helpful
Reactions: Anon Huskie
I received another message today:

… you can trade in your current vehicle and apply the value to your upcoming Model Y purchase.

To explore trading in your vehicle, reply "YES" and we will open your account for you to submit your trade-in details.

No VIN yet and the EDD is still Dec2-30.