Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• D8C9473C-D9A6-46FB-A93E-01FFDFAC1F4C.jpeg
    D8C9473C-D9A6-46FB-A93E-01FFDFAC1F4C.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Reactions: RJAZ
Does anyone know if these Model Ys have been built or they are sitting on the lot? The reason I am asking is the camera is being upgraded to 5 Mega pixels and wondering if they may be implemented in this cycle.
Not going to happen. No one has been able to confirm when a car is built unless their SA tells them.

The camera things being delivered on MY was a bit of a myth. These new cameras aren’t existent on any MY at this time.

Because we have white seats we may get “matrix” headlights, but that would be the only difference.

Not going to happen. No one has been able to confirm when a car is built unless their SA tells them.

The camera things being delivered on MY was a bit of a myth. These new cameras aren’t existent on any MY at this time.

Because we have white seats we may get “matrix” headlights, but that would be the only difference.
I thought you can tell the difference with the front camera. There are 3 but only 2 for the newer camera. I thought I saw a pic of one. You think that was all made up? Shoot

Last edited:
got EDD just now for a W/B/20". 1/28-2/8 and no VIN yet. Hoping for a Fremont build for the matrix.
My EDD 1/23-2/6 and I'm in AZ for White/White/19". I assume I'll be getting mine from Fremont but no VIN has been assigned yet.
I am hoping for matrix also, but certainly not counting on it. If I get it I'll be excited. If not, I won't be surprised :).
Side note I was at the Tesla shop yesterday in Glendale AZ and saw 2 semis loaded with Teslas for delivery pass by within an hour of each other. They're certainly not sitting on their hands!

Reactions: Sun&moon
My EDD 1/23-2/6 and I'm in AZ for White/White/19". I assume I'll be getting mine from Fremont but no VIN has been assigned yet.
I am hoping for matrix also, but certainly not counting on it. If I get it I'll be excited. If not, I won't be surprised :).
Side note I was at the Tesla shop yesterday in Glendale AZ and saw 2 semis loaded with Teslas for delivery pass by within an hour of each other. They're certainly not sitting on their hands!
If you have white seats you are getting a Fremont car.

• Helpful
Reactions: RJAZ
Just got an overnight update, first time that’s ever happened.

I have a VIN - but it’s Austin and now I’m really confused?!? White seats out of Austin?
January 31st to February 7th.

Now a week window, was 4 weeks.

OD 1/15
EDD Jan 26-Feb23
Updated EDD (sometime in the wee hours of Jan 21st) - Jan 31-Feb7

White/white/19
Indiana

Reactions: Y@Trox