Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi new here,
may as well join this thread since ordering
a white MYLR on the 18th without hitch.

Would have ordered earlier after seeing the price drop but on the 12th "news" night fell and broke my hip/femur. Took a while to order.

Wanted an electric since being a kid and now a retired electronics Tech supervisor.

Have to admit the only electric vehicle I have driven is a 2017 VOLT.

I have never even sat in a TESLA let alone driven one.

This is going to be Interesting.

Hi, Did your date got update or not. Mine still showing the same as before.
Nope I canceled. Long story short the resale value for my M3 which I was reselling to knock a bunch off the new cost was not worth it. $20k-$25k in lost value (2022 vs 2023) for a 2018 M3LR RWD with 35k miles in near-perfect condition. Mileage was about the same last year as this year for context -- I'm not a constant commuter. Soooo I went with "yeah no, I'll keep my M3".

Nope I canceled. Long story short the resale value for my M3 which I was reselling to knock a bunch off the new cost was not worth it. $20k-$25k in lost value (2022 vs 2023) for a 2018 M3LR RWD with 35k miles in near-perfect condition. Mileage was about the same last year as this year for context -- I'm not a constant commuter. Soooo I went with "yeah no, I'll keep my M3".
Thanks for the info. May be you will get a better 4.0 hardware later.

Reactions: RJAZ
Mine is also same date from AZ and same config added tow hitch also.

Sorry to hear, that's a tough spot to be in. I placed my order on 1/18 for the same configuration but my EDD still shows Jan-Mar. Too bad I wasn't next in line.

Will do. I went to the Tesla dealership today to drive the Model Y LR with the 19” wheels so I could directly compare it to my 2022 Model 3 LR that I will be selling here on this site. The new “comfort” suspension was simply amazing. It was still sporty, but ate up curbs and Chicagoland’s chopped up streets with ease and finesse. I’m totally sold. I cornered hard, stomped on the brakes, swerved on an empty road to really feel the suspension under stress and I cannot say enough positive things about it. I had a loaner Model Y in May and I distinctly remember the ride being markedly louder and rougher than my Model 3. Those days are over, apparently.
Where are you located in Chicago? I'm in the NW burbs and my dealership is in Schaumburg.
OD 1/14
EDD Feb 3 to March 3 (was originally Jan-March).
Ordered MYLR White/White - 19" Gemini