Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for those who have submitted a trade in. Has anyone’s 30 day window expired and if so, what’s the process there? Do we just resubmit the trade in details and wait for an updated offer?

I got my trade in offer on 1/28, but my updated delivery is last week of March, so my offer will be long expired by then.
Mine expired yesterday but still shows as Complete. So IDK what is supposed to happen or how it'll change.

Update
OD 1/20
Originally ordered MYL white/white no other options
EDD 3/1-3/31
Changed to MYP white/white no other options 2/3 when the MSRP cap changed
EDD 2/24-3/24
Vin 2/13
Delivery date set for 2/27
Kansas City Missouri
I was about to do the same when I found a member in here who couldn't take delivery. I took his and got the LR. I had to drive from north LA back to San Diego. Only 15 percent charge when I got back. That's when I thought good thing I got the LR. The performance probably would have been at 1-2 percent. Plus even with the comfort suspension it's still pretty damn stiff compared to other cars in the class

Anyone in SoCal get any updates recently? My EDD hasn’t changed for weeks
MYLR White/White/19”
SoCal
OD 1/16
EDD originally Jan - March
EDD update 1/18: Feb 22 - Mar 29
EDD update 1/30: Feb 17 - Mar 17
EDD update 2/5: Mar 7 - Mar 31

I’m betting there will be some updates this week for SoCal people with W/W orders. It’s getting close to the start of the EDD ranges.

Reactions: bigboi
Picking up today - Mt Kisco, NY

Hope it all goes smoothly - so far it's been a real pain dealing w Tesla - very very inflexible - they have checkboxes and you either check them or you don't. Doesn't seem to be anyone available to approve an exception. My issue involves the fact that I have 4 other vehicles all registered using my first initial like "X. YYYY ZZZZZZ" - Tesla flat out refuses to register my car like this even though I sent them ALL of my other registrations as proof my state will issue this way. You may say what is the big deal but the Juror system uses names from DMV and years ago when I had various versions of my name in circulation I was called for Jury Duty sometimes multiple times per year under different versions. So now I will have to go to DMV and change it - not a big deal but definitely an inconvenience for no good reason really. And because my insurance policy renews in a few days, they need to see the current cards and the future cards - oh and those need to match the name perfectly also (no differences) - so now my insurance cards will match one of my vehicles and not the other 4.

Lesson is make sure that your Insurance cards MATCH EXACTLY to your Driver's License and that is how the car will be registered. If you have any part of your middle name abbreviated on one but not the other you will need to change it. Or if you go by your middle name like I do, good luck with that!

But as long as everything else goes smoothly today I will be done complaining! :cool:

MYLR W/W 19” (no other options)
Austin
OD 1/13 (around noon CST)
EDD originally Jan - Feb
Few updates...lost track but all in bewteen Jan and Feb.
EDD update 2/19: Feb 19 - Mar 02
EDD update 2/20: Feb 20 - Mar 02
EDD update 2/21: Feb 21 - Mar 02

Reactions: pk_kp