Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you change it in the app that just changes your original order. You might get matched up and assigned a VIN at some point. You also may go back to the end of the line.

If you want an inventory car, probably best to contact your local area SA or text Tesla at the (510) number they texted you from.

You can just reserve it, but you will have to pay another $250 order fee. Some have gotten it back from their original order, but some have not.

Got it, thanks a lot
If you change it in the app that just changes your original order. You might get matched up and assigned a VIN at some point. You also may go back to the end of the line.

If you want an inventory car, probably best to contact your local area SA or text Tesla at the (510) number they texted you from.

You can just reserve it, but you will have to pay another $250 order fee. Some have gotten it back from their original order, but some have not.
Got it, thanks a lot !!

Reactions: McRican
OD was 1/20 WWLR/19”
EDD just went from 3-10/3-31 to 4-9 to 5-14.
figured i would try and change to the 20” wheels and see if i get any change, there was a WWLR on the induction wheels available this morning at my location but before i could get ahold of tesla to swap it, someone was lucky and grabbed it oh well.

W/W/5 seat/19"
OD: 2/14

2/11 EDD: 2/12 -3/12
2/13 Updated EDD: 2/16 - 3/2
2/17 Updated EDD: 2/17 - 3/2
2/18 Updated EDD: 2/24 - 3/10
2/25 Updated EDD: 2/26 - 3/12
2/28 Updated EDD: 3/10 - 3/24
3/11 Updated EDD: 3/11 - 3/20
No VIN
You have to love Tesla's random date generator. No real rhyme or reason.

Slight update today moving the first day of my range up by one day. New EDD is 3/11-3/21
Got an update today with a new EDD of 4/11 - 5/16.

So they really were just dragging lots of folks along with those March delivery dates.

Guess I have to see if there are any changes I want to make to have it delivered sooner, but I really want to have the white interior.

Hi. I took delivery of my MYLR yesterday in Houston. I had switched from a 5 seater to a 7 seater at the end of February and got vin immediately.

OD 1/14 paperwork 1/15
W/W originally Gemini, but got it with induction wheels.
There were no exterior issues with the car. The only problem we found was that some of the paperwork had the wrong vin on it so make sure you double check that everything matches. I did set up a mobile service appointment because the passenger seat lever did come off. I hope there is a big push for more January orders to get filled.

My EDD moved up two days (now 3/13-3/20) but I still haven’t been able to schedule delivery. Super exciting but annoying at the same time to not have a set date yet. I need to sell my current car.

OD 1/13. White/white/19s MYLR5. I got my VIN last Friday.
I scheduled my delivery this morning! I’ll be picking up Friday afternoon. I’m crossing my fingers for a smooth delivery experience.

EDD pulled back into March...

MYP White/White/no tow
Socal
OD: 02/08
EDD1: February - March
EDD2: March 14 to March 31
EDD3: March 21 to March 31
EDD4: April 6 to May 11
EDD5 (updated 03/12): March 23 to March 31
No VIN
Nice to see it be pulled back into March. Mine got delayed into that similar April-May range, but I'm just going to stick with it instead of making any changes and hope for the best.