Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100D Buyers/Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
x 100D 5 seat
Ordered Feb 19
Confirm Feb 26
VIN (43xxx)
No production date,but....
Super pessimistic until 5 min ago!!!
Just talked to DS...stated " I'll see you in Los Angeles at noon March 31st for deliverary !!!!
Good luck to all

How is that even possible? You confirmed your X100D 10 days after I confirmed my X100D and you will be getting yours delivered March 31st and mine still has a delivery estimate of May to early June?? Congrats to you but it kinda bums me out a little... I guess because you are in Cali and I am on the east coast...

Reactions: Dr Doom
How is that even possible? You confirmed your X100D 10 days after I confirmed my X100D and you will be getting yours delivered March 31st and mine still has a delivery estimate of May to early June?? Congrats to you but it kinda bums me out a little... I guess because you are in Cali and I am on the east coast...
this timeline makes no sense but Tesla is going to ship them to the closest customers. helps their bottom line and also the number of cars delivered by end of quarter.

I just picked up the X100D this afternoon and was the first X100D delivered in Western Canada.

Blue 6-seater, white with carbon fiber, PUP, AP2, UHFS, tow package, SZ, 72A charger, and base wheels (already have 2 sets of 20" T-Sportlines in gloss black and in metallic grey).

Dropped the X off for PPF, window tint, Blackvue dashcam, and laser defense/radar detector install already. Should have it back next Saturday on my B-day...best gift to myself ever.

I just picked up the X100D this afternoon and was the first X100D delivered in Western Canada.

Blue 6-seater, white with carbon fiber, PUP, AP2, UHFS, tow package, SZ, 72A charger, and base wheels (already have 2 sets of 20" T-Sportlines in gloss black and in metallic grey).

Dropped the X off for PPF, window tint, Blackvue dashcam, and laser defense/radar detector install already. Should have it back next Saturday on my B-day...best gift to myself ever.
i know you already dropped it off but do you have any pics to share? would love to see the 100D badge!

i know you already dropped it off but do you have any pics to share? would love to see the 100D badge!

Just picked up our MX100D!
img_0662-jpg.218640

that is so sexy. i am getting same color too! metallic blue. thanks for posting. congrats on ur delivery. any issues so far with quality?
One of the FOB's had a bad battery and stopped working the next day, but the service center was very helpful in getting it replaced ASAP. Car is amazing, with adaptive cruise kicking it around 150 miles of driving. Auto steer works great at 55 miles, but could not test it too long for fear of getting run over by pickup trucks in Texas!