Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable:General Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic:

I was hanging out by the pool today, thinking I don't have to closely follow TSLA since it's showing the shorts a good time on its own. Well, I just walked into a glass door while looking down on my phone. Swallen lip and forehead. Worst of it all: first date in four hours.

What should be my story? Creative answers that'll make my date smile welcome.

"I saw a Tesla on my way, and it knocked me off my feet."
I'd go with shark attack. That sounds badass. As in: you noticed a shark was about to bite someone and you rammed it with your thick forehead.

Honestly though, today you can just impress your date with the size of your... portfolio. We are in ATH territory, after all.

Off topic:

I was hanging out by the pool today, thinking I don't have to closely follow TSLA since it's showing the shorts a good time on its own. Well, I just walked into a glass door while looking down on my phone. Swallen lip and forehead. Worst of it all: first date in four hours.

The one with most "funny" rating wins.

The response is telling, especially on a first date. :)

Some years ago, my girlfriend ran full speed into a sliding glass door that she thought was open. Broke her nose. After helping her and making sure it wasn't more serious, I laughed my ass off. We broke up years later for other reasons.

• Funny
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
Off topic:

The one with the highest "funny" rating wins.
OOPS the wrong body part got the erection ;)

• Funny
Reactions: ggies07
Off topic:

I was on autopilot while looking at Tesla stock and hit my head which gave me this giga size bump and this aliendreadnought of a fat lip.

I'd go with shark attack. That sounds badass. As in: you noticed a shark was about to bite someone and you rammed it with your thick forehead.

Honestly though, today you can just impress your date with the size of your... portfolio. We are in ATH territory, after all.
Its not the size of the portfolio that matters, rather, that your portfolio is bettering the world!

Tesla should plan to make movies. Think about all the hours when drivers have nothing else to do.

Movies are so last century. It will either be AR or VR.

Have you not been watching all the sci-fi lately? People in boxes, being transported wherever, all living in VR and nobody ever knows if they are inside a matrix or in real life.

That's the future!

Musk is building it one step at a time.

His only question is if we ourselves are in a simulation right now. If so, are there any hurdles in going one step lower!

Status
Not open for further replies.