Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(i'm aware I'm replying to my own thread)

$316 is conveniently the 200 MA tomorrow... that looks like a good pre-ER target to me... RSI will be technically oversold at that point.

No bonus to you this month. You got to do better. Looks like another "next stop 270" to me.

For those curious **that** was uttered by the OP on 05/03/2017 - you can look up what happened to stock since then...

May I suggest we take a breath?:p I know, I am the last one to suggest that, right Jack or Sue.:rolleyes:

Early morning or premarket trading is green:D Yes, I am aware of what goes up often come back down, or the morning mist clears once the sun comes up:eek:

Just saying there has been a lot of feeling sorry for ones self or negative discussion here of late when nothing has really changed fundamentally:p Elon was very upfront, this is the hell period for the M3 production line. An old saying from my high school locker room talk was “when the going gets tough, the tough get going.”

So, buck up boys and girls or girls and boys. None of us have the fly on the wall view as to what is behind door #1, #2, or #3. Me, I am trying to find the M3 under all the horse poo:cool:

Breath:)

Looking at technicals - way oversold. Bought some weeklies. Will just trade over next couple of days. 330s at 2.40 per contract. Nasty.
Exited Trade at 3 bucks.

My conjecture is that yesterday’s instagram Post with Elon singing and drinking whiskey with his colleagues was a celebration and cheers. Love the culture of this company.

Last edited:
No bonus to you this month. You got to do better. Looks like another "next stop 270" to me.

For those curious **that** was uttered by the OP on 05/03/2017 - you can look up what happened to stock since then...
had a restless night of sleep... happened to pop in to watch premarket open... the SP was $331.50 w/ 3k traded shares... was that you vgrinshpun?... trying to prop the premarket up again to signal a reversal?

Not sure it means bottleneck solved, but at least it's on the right path I guess
According to Oppenheimer the bottleneck is a few parts, and at least one supplier has been fired, and parts production brought in-house. For the parts that Tesla is still sourcing from suppliers, I don't think Elon visiting the GF would help. That leaves the part(s) that is(are) brought in-house. What could it be that it would be built at the GF instead of Fremont? Isn't Fremont the build-all-things pioneer factory? AFAIK the M3 parts that are being build in GF are the battery cells/packs, and motor. I really can't wrap my head around what Elon could be doing at the GF.

Fire!:eek:

Elon even wrote "Fire" on his instagram post, has to be some bots picking up on that one?? :D But what is a day in Hell anyway, without a propper fire. :cool:

I dont like the feel of the word, fire.. fire fire.. Not woddy.. not woody at all. Got a more tinny feel, doesnt it?o_O

When given lemons, make lemonade. When in production hell, make s'mores. Seems about right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.