Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 m3p demo for 7k off?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW I'm in Vancouver BC Canada, but I got almost $8,000 CDN off the MSRP BEFORE the price increase on the 18th on a demo with 104km. (Brand new come with 100km in Canada as far as I can tell). As well, still qualified for the $5,000 gov't incentive. If only they could ship it from Seattle to Vancouver already. They initially thought the car was in Vancouver, but turned out it was in Seattle. Frustrating.

• Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
7k off of new build out with current pricing.
4DC2CB75-68A1-4E71-8A9E-4676B3DD11FF.png

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
7k off of new build out with current pricing.View attachment 391541
FWIW, as a current LR D owner I jealously drool. :p

It'll have been driven in a spirited manner no doubt, and with a 1000 miles the paint probably isn't in factory condition anymore. Tip, definitely check the back of the rocker panels, although maybe they've already done touch-ups that's where I got my first chips. However if you're going to be the "original owner" and is still eligible for the Federal Tax Credit (make sure of this) then that's a smoking deal in my mind. It probably even still has some "new car" smell to it.

Reactions: Watts_Up
Was offered a inventory with 9 miles for 7k off. Thought Tesla doesn't discount on new cars, but this one clearly had it. I was seriously thinking to upgrade my LR RWD to a P3D and got a 42k offer to sell my car on vroom. P3D was only $57k with autopilot and white interior and qualified for the tax rebates. I received $2500 from CA and $7500 from my LR RWD and would qualify for the current rebates again. I drove my 3 for 13k miles and could be in a new P3D for under 5k different out of my pocket after all said in done after rebates but I am holding off. Am I crazy for not taking it? Figured it's still a headache to sell a car, add onto insurance, apply for HOV stickers wait another year for federal rebates, tie up lots of cash to buy the new car and financing etc. Also my white LR RWD had front ppf, ceramic coat, blackvue installed and ceramic tint which was additional costs I would be sacrificing.

Last edited:
Most demo/test drive vehicles will have scuffs inside and outside the vehicle from people getting in and out and touching everything. If that doesn't bother you, then it may be worth it to you. Just don't expect a flawless condition vehicle when you pickup and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Thing to note: The Autopilot might not be EAP, so you might not get some new features. Also, I see why they are moving it off the lot: They don't offer that color anymore.

Still, phenomenal deal. Take it.

The discontinued color you're thinking of is Metallic Silver. Midnight Silver Metallic is very much still available. Looks like just regular AP, and not EAP. Good catch on that.

And agreed, great deal!

Reactions: SammichLover