Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think blue is a smart colour - not overstated just right.FSD ? Going to get FSD ? Acceleration Boost ? Well done good choice
Nah no FSD. Don't think it offers enough yet (+ on lease so the car will be going back in 3 years... Very much doubt it'll be worth it in that time frame either)

Did use autopilot with autosteer today on some A roads and worked wonderfully!

The acceleration is plenty for me to be honest!

Blue is objectively the best colour :D

Enjoy in good health.. looks lovely, and spot on alignment wise as far as I can tell!
Thank you!

Yep, did a check round today and really couldn't see any issues on the exterior.

Interior: couple of tiny scratches on centre console, couple of instances of sticky residue from where the key was stuck on, and a scuff on passenger side dash. I think the latter two issues I could clean up myself but conscious I could cause damage if I'm not careful so rather the SC tries first... :)

Just logged onto my Tesla account and it now says:

"Your cancellation request has been received."

Is this a standard step in the order being adopted by the lease company, or should I be concerned?

To answer my own question, my lease company has been in touch to say they have been liaising with Tesla and a new RN order number has been generated. They also gave me the VIN which I'd previously found on the source code.

I'm hoping I can re-secure my previous collection date and don't get bumped down the queue! Have emailed Tesla.

Reactions: Cyclone1 and bhav
Thank you!

Yep, did a check round today and really couldn't see any issues on the exterior.

Interior: couple of tiny scratches on centre console, couple of instances of sticky residue from where the key was stuck on, and a scuff on passenger side dash. I think the latter two issues I could clean up myself but conscious I could cause damage if I'm not careful so rather the SC tries first... :)

Love that colour, was my second choice as always wanted a red motor. Glad to here it's in good shape too. :):)

Reactions: bhav
To answer my own question, my lease company has been in touch to say they have been liaising with Tesla and a new RN order number has been generated. They also gave me the VIN which I'd previously found on the source code.

I'm hoping I can re-secure my previous collection date and don't get bumped down the queue! Have emailed Tesla.

Spoke to Tesla on the phone earlier. They confirmed that my car is on the "vessel" and that 23 June is the earliest possible delivery date for those cars. I've re-secured by 23 June delivery date that had been cancelled as a result of my order going across to the lease company. All very relaxed about the process when I asked if they had everything they needed. "Not quite yet but plenty of time, we'll push it along and we'll get in touch if any issues. If you don't hear anything just aim for the 23rd".

Lovin this thread.

Well a week after the lease paperwork signed and received back from the funder I am still awaiting new RN and confo the VIN hasn’t changed from the car I secured with my hundred quid.

Lease company really taking time to get back to me and my contact at Tesla cannot advice without RN doh.

h

Heading North on M3

Courtesy of EV News Daily on Twitter

upload_2020-6-14_20-12-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-14_20-12-28.png
    upload_2020-6-14_20-12-28.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.