Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw 4 transporters heading north within a 2 hour window this afternoon, as I travelled south, so I'm guessing these are the cars that were unloaded from GRAND AURORA.
Yes there was a photo posted the other day of Southampton docks and there were still an appreciable number of cars to be shifted. A surprisingly high number in my opinion.

Reactions: LukeUK
I saw 4 transporters heading north within a 2 hour window this afternoon, as I travelled south, so I'm guessing these are the cars that were unloaded from GRAND AURORA.

That would seem to be the best bet, she was the last Tesla vessel in port and the GLOVIS CRYSTAL is only just about to arrive in Zeebrugge instead of unloading at Southampton about now as originally anticipated.

I am sat here waiting for the text from Tesla to tell me my car has been collected and is on its way for delivery at home. It seems a long time from August when I ordered it but with this thread and Mr. Miserable's Shipping thread it has been an incredible three months tracking deliveries and eventually learning that my car was on Grand Aurora.
Hope that I have a mobile signal or car may turn up without me knowing.:)
I will let you all know how things have gone later today.

Reactions: WheresMyCar
I'm watching with great interest to see if / what (hopefully none though) issues people are having with their cars on delivery, as I pick mine up on the 19th.

Wishing you all good panel alignment, well fixed roofs, working cameras and clear lights in advance!

Reactions: WheresMyCar
A bunch of freshly baked 3s spotted in transit from Dartford (most likely) taking the Chelmsford exit on M25 this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 55
@Mr Miserable,

I am fascinated by your depth of knowledge on the movements of these vessels.

I have ordered a M3 LR on 01/12/20 and have a VIN 842xxx,Reg number and everything and a collection date of 21/12/20. From Birmingham (UK)

I know it’s on a boat apparently but is there anyway if telling which one as I would like to keep an eye on it.

Not with Nationwide, but having to pay over three days (daily limit of £20k).

CHAPS requires going to a branch (no thanks during pandemic), or a fax (how quaint - thought just the NHS and Japan still had fax machines?)

No Fax or branch visit for CHAPS via Nationwide - you just do it via the Internet Banking. I've had a secure message this morning saying Nationwide have received my CHAPS request and it should be send before the end of today.

• Informative
Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Status
Not open for further replies.