Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50 Release Notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, I’m an ophthalmologist, exactly right, everyone gets old sooner or later. If you have trouble seeing see your local eye doc to screen out cataracts and other issues as well.

We have some newer multi focal lenses out nowadays (panoptics and symfony IOL) that can extend your depth of field pretty well (ie see up close better). Something to consider at the time of cataract surgery.

Any ways, Merry Christmas all!
off topic slightly, but I was prescribed daily disposable soft multifocal contacts and for the past 10 years have given me essentially perfect vision, both near and far. They are a pure miracle IMO.

Reactions: NHK X
Update: I called again and spoke to a more knowledgeable tech who told me I actually do have HW2.5. Of course there's no estimate on retrofit start date yet, but they recommended I call the local service center since they would have more up to date info. I know Elon said the retrofits would begin when the feature set diverged, and we are clearly standing at that precipice so I've got to assume we'll start seeing them in the next few weeks.

Attention HW2.X owners: I just got off the phone with my local service center (Boston) and they are now doing retrofits on S and X, estimated that they will start doing 3s near the end of winter. I was told to submit a service request for the retrofit and they will approve or deny. If denied (likely) they said just keep moving it out a week until approved.

S and X folks, sounds like you can try to schedule your retrofits now, at least in Boston. I'd be curious if anyone can get a similar result from another service center.

Attention HW2.X owners: I just got off the phone with my local service center (Boston) and they are now doing retrofits on S and X, estimated that they will start doing 3s near the end of winter. I was told to submit a service request for the retrofit and they will approve or deny. If denied (likely) they said just keep moving it out a week until approved.

S and X folks, sounds like you can try to schedule your retrofits now, at least in Boston. I'd be curious if anyone can get a similar result from another service center.

Did you ask them if they do upgrades only to AP2.5/MCU2 cars?

They already did my x, you just have to be in the right geo area and have 2.5