Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50 Release Notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upgrade says its complete. on the phone (android app, very latest version) it went back to 'downloading .. 100%' and I was worried since I was not in wifi range anymore. a few minutes later, it sent an alert that 50.1 was just successfully upgraded.

now, time for a test drive! (in the rain, though, sigh).

Ohhhh wait. I'm sure my car was HW3 but I don't have the visualisations. Does that mean I have HW2.5?? How can I check?!

I have a model 3 SR+ built late May with FSD at time of purchase. Was told I have HW3 at that time. I just got off the phone with Tesla and the tech confirmed for me I have HW3 and FSD. I got the new update and everything is working including Stardew Valley and the text to speech features. However, the visualizations option is not in the menu and the feature is missing from my patch notes in car. We did normal troubleshooting and now they've escalated my ticket and are looking into it. If anyone is having a similar experience I would recommend you call them for HW3 confirmation and to look into why we're not getting the visualization when everything says we should.

Reactions: Ulmo
I have a model 3 SR+ built late May with FSD at time of purchase. Was told I have HW3 at that time. I just got off the phone with Tesla and the tech confirmed for me I have HW3 and FSD. I got the new update and everything is working including Stardew Valley and the text to speech features. However, the visualizations option is not in the menu and the feature is missing from my patch notes in car. We did normal troubleshooting and now they've escalated my ticket and are looking into it. If anyone is having a similar experience I would recommend you call them for HW3 confirmation and to look into why we're not getting the visualization when everything says we should.
You have to turn it on in autopilot settings.

Anyone else on Android & text via the default Google Messages app? I can send via voice in my car (it sends as an SMS message), but when I get the reply (as a RCS message), the tesla OS reads back HTML code instead of the actual text of the message...

• Funny
Turned off sentry for a few hours, did full power off, still nothing. The fact that its not in my patch notes makes me think the tech had it wrong and I do have HW 2.5. I really hope that's not the case as I really don't want to drive an hour + to the nearest service center just to get what I already thought I had bought.

Turned off sentry for a few hours, did full power off, still nothing. The fact that its not in my patch notes makes me think the tech had it wrong and I do have HW 2.5. I really hope that's not the case as I really don't want to drive an hour + to the nearest service center just to get what I already thought I had bought.

I don't think they just give HW3 to anyone that asks for it. Gotta wait for your turn.

• Disagree