Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if it this is new. as I don;t remember seeing this before. "Notifications" under "Service" and gives all the notifications like all the ones that came on my dashboard. See the attached pics.

IMG_20200518_185346.jpg IMG_20200518_185334.jpg

I don't know if it this is new. as I don;t remember seeing this before. "Notifications" under "Service" and gives all the notifications like all the ones that came on my dashboard. See the attached pics.

View attachment 542807 View attachment 542808

Mine is saying "software upgrade
Those were after 16.2.1 update when I drove. I probably had only 5 notifications.

I only showed 3 when I looked - but I too see "software upgrade required - call Tesla" and it was after I did the update to 16.2.1....

Mine is saying "software upgrade

I only showed 3 when I looked - but I too see "software upgrade required - call Tesla" and it was after I did the update to 16.2.1....
Yes. In the pict I attached above I have notifications that my car needed software upgrade and that I have to cal Tesla and obviously I can visualize that only after this software upgrade.

Yes. In the pict I attached above I have notifications that my car needed software upgrade and that I have to cal Tesla and obviously I can visualize that only after this software upgrade.

What I find amusing is that trying to contact the service center via phone has been a real challenge over the last few quarters - they want you to only use the app...

Does the time stamp on "software update required" match the time of your FW update? I think that's a common message during FW installation.
In looking at the update sequence, the software update completed at that time and my App stated the update was successful around that time. Of course , I came to know about those notifications only later on after I drove when I was looking at the various tabs.

what filesystem types did you try? try some other ones from this list: vfat, exfat, ext2, ext3.
I have the same. I have a USB adapter with a 32GB MicroSSD plugged in. First of all it was formatted with FAT32 and working but then not showing up, then after unplugging and plugging in a few times it showed up and I could format in the car. Unplugged to plug into laptop to check it was exfat (which it was), plugged back in and now can’t get it to work at all. Rebooted car, formatted again in FAT32 but car doesn’t see it. My SSD to USB stopped showing up a few updates ago hence why I went back to my trusty 32GB stick. Most annoying :)