Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All very scary my birthday on the 8th Feb and I lived in Brixham for the first 21 years of my life, maybe an omen, then I came back to reality !
I’m in the same boat (no pun intended). Ordered 15/10 with lease company and just get fortnightly email saying ‘Early February’. Been given the RN and am trying to get it assigned to my Tesla account but frustrating. Checking this thread every day - becoming obsessed!
Ok I ordered a SR+ standard colour white with black interior on 28th Oct via Nationwide / Leaseplan, to date I have been told I am VIN matched and suggested delivery mid to late Feb by Tesla. Leaseplan have NEVER contacted me and when I call they say speak to Nationwaide as they dont deal with us mere mortals. I asked Leaseplan and Tesla to link my Tesla account so I had an idea what is happening, they said I would be linked on day of collection. I have been in business for many many years and cannot believe the way WE are being treated ( rant nearly over ) Surely we are their customers or am I missing something here ?

All very scary my birthday on the 8th Feb and I lived in Brixham for the first 21 years of my life, maybe an omen, then I came back to reality !

Ok I ordered a SR+ standard colour white with black interior on 28th Oct via Nationwide / Leaseplan, to date I have been told I am VIN matched and suggested delivery mid to late Feb by Tesla. Leaseplan have NEVER contacted me and when I call they say speak to Nationwaide as they dont deal with us mere mortals. I asked Leaseplan and Tesla to link my Tesla account so I had an idea what is happening, they said I would be linked on day of collection. I have been in business for many many years and cannot believe the way WE are being treated ( rant nearly over ) Surely we are their customers or am I missing something here ?
Leaseplan have been utterly dire thus far. They don't listen. They simply didn't order the car in the cases of myself and a friend, adding 4-6 months extra wait.

Exactly the same here, ordered M3P 24/10. Nationwide/LeasePlan. Nationwide know nothing and LeasePlan won’t speak to me. I asked Nationwide to ask Tesla to link my account and Tesla said they don’t do that for leasing customers.

Tesla are just as bad, I am told I ‘MIGHT’ be matched to a car late February but they can’t guarantee it. If direct customers are being matched to VINs now before ships arrive then they most know who have orders outstanding from last year!!. It would appear direct customers are given priority over leasing customers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129-095308.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-095308.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: Durzel
Can everyone stop spamming Free AIS Ship Tracking of Marine Traffic - VesselFinder please :D I need to get on to check how many inches the Cosmos has moved forward since I last looked 5 mins ago :D I can't get on it now!

My car is 99% not even on this boat given I don't have a VIN yet, but I'm living in a fantasy world now, I'm that desperate for an update/some progress...