Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just been advised that my Model 3 LR AWD in White with black interior that I ordered on 12th Nov is definitely on Glovis Challenge. I've been told I should be taking delivery between 21st Feb and 4th March.

If anyone has ordered a similar spec at a similar time, it might be on the same vessel.

Do I hope for 1st March '20 plate or do I not care because I've wanted one since they were announced in 2017.

But what's another week after all this time?

But I want the car!

**404 rational thinking not found.

I guess it depends on when they arrange delivery, if it's within the 7 day window that you can push it out until March then it's a no brainer but if it would be outside the 7 days then I would be very careful that they don't reallocate it to someone else.

Mine is a lease and I'm putting a private plate on it so I have no issues when I get the car, although it's looking like it's likely to be mid-march for me anyway.

Just been advised that my Model 3 LR AWD in White with black interior that I ordered on 12th Nov is definitely on Glovis Challenge. I've been told I should be taking delivery between 21st Feb and 4th March.

If anyone has ordered a similar spec at a similar time, it might be on the same vessel.

Do I hope for 1st March '20 plate or do I not care because I've wanted one since they were announced in 2017.

But I want the car!

My LR AWD was ready on the 23rd August last year, so exactly one week before the 69 plate. I took the view that I’d been waiting what seemed like an age for the car, and I didn’t want to risk declining that car only to be bumped down the queue! Almost 9k miles later I’ve no regrets :D

Saw this on Twitter
A picture of Pier 80 taken the day before BROOKLANDS arrived to load.
It is due to depart from Pier 80 in the early hours of Sunday

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 12.27.07.png

Last edited:

But I want the car!

Thats my exact spec too! How did they confirm, I have called numerous times but they wont confirm a ship.

Any news/updates on the Glovis Challenger, I saw it was due into Zeebrugge on 16th Feb? Anyone know what spec cars may be on board. I'm waiting on a M3P ordered late October and told not to expect it in Feb
GLOVIS CHALLENGE still on track and due at Zeebrugge on 16 Feb.
This will be followed by GRAND MARK, tentative ETA Zeebrugge 21 Feb
and then BROOKLANDS around 1 Mar

UPDATE:
Actually GRAND MARK's canal transit has been delayed.
It is now not expected to transit until 10 Feb meaning an arrival at Zeebrugge around 23 Feb

Last edited:
Hi folks - I'm back.
(Sorry I was distracted by work stuff for a couple of days)

So BROOKLANDS is loading at Pier 80, which is nice.
I see the bloke who charges for shipping info on Twatter is openly saying it will be leaving tonight - destination tbc.
I'm so glad I don't pay him.
This is a big ship and will take longer to load. I see no indications of an impending departure and going by the ETA for Panama it could be at Pier 80 for a day or two yet. It is EU bound, of that I have no doubt. Tentative ETA Zeebrugge 01 Mar.
This will be the first ship that will be subject to the increased charges for the canal transit. Moreover, because of its width it will have to use the new locks. The combination makes it an expensive transit so I hope the ship is full to capacity. Capacity by the way is up 7500 standard cars. Therefore don't expect 7500 cars to be onboard as Teslas are bigger than the standard. Whatever, its lots.

The GLOVIS COSMOS is nearly here!
Watch for the pilot pickup off Brixham around 8am on Saturday.
I think it will be in Zeebrugge before the worst of the weather hits but then it will departing into the North Sea right into it- rather them than me. I still don't know where it's going if the published Zeebrugge departure date (9th) is true. Mind you, I have not been looking for the last couple of days.
What I have noticed is the lack of likely suspects for the Zeebrugge - Southampton run. Which leads me to now suspect that the Cosmos may indeed be bringing them in on the 14th. I know the BOHEME is scheduled but I don't like where it's parking at Southampton. Once we see where it docks in Zeebrugge we will have a very good indication but until then I'm not convinced it's a likely candidate.

Back to work....
Will it take the cosmos from the 9th to the 14th to get from zeebrugge to Southampton. Or have I mid read something?

XXX NEWSFLASH XXXX

GLOVIS COSMOS now showing on AIS as 120 miles W of Brest.
Importantly, it is now due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Feb from Zeebrugge.
I am now sure this will be to unload Tesla cargo.
It will be parking at the Empress Dock (25) which sadly is not easy to view from outside the docks.
MORE COSMOS NEWS

The GLOVIS COSMOS will now dock in the Western Docks on the 11th.
This is much easier to observe....

Meet at IKEA bring tartan thermos, binoculars and notebook.