Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally somebody payed the parking in Zeebrugge for Glovis Challenge. Mr Miserable was bang on that this might not get sorted until the US back online after their bank holiday Monday.

upload_2020-2-18_15-26-37.png

• Informative
Reactions: Gatsojon
Just spoke to a very helpful chap at Tesla regarding my MX Performance order -

• Not matched to VIN yet
  • Can’t get guarantee a March delivery but that ‘most’ orders will arrive mid to late March
  • Says it receives match and VIN on ship as others have said
  • Quite a few ships en route or about to be
  • Worth ringing once a week
  • Although with Tusker read my work email address to me and said I’d get an email linking to my Tesla account to the vin when they have it (which conflicts with other info that it won’t link to my Tesla account until the day before delivery
Not great news but useful info

How's your Scottish Grant thingie coming along? Looks a bit tight unless you already have the final invoice (which Tesla will do early for Scottish customers, us Soft Southerners have to put up with 48 hours notice to pay and collect the car of they take it away !)
You mean the
How's your Scottish Grant thingie coming along? Looks a bit tight unless you already have the final invoice (which Tesla will do early for Scottish customers, us Soft Southerners have to put up with 48 hours notice to pay and collect the car of they take it away !)

It's a business purchase, so more concerned with the dates for our tax year and of course my BIK.

Wahoooo Challenge now safe

now for what transport ship?

are the Uk cars going Southampton?

They can’t all be going to Hull? Im picking up from Stockport, so that’s good for me....but what about the south guys?

I actually feel 6 again and feel like I’m waiting for Christmas Day, as stupid as it sounds ....I’m not bothered

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye