Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-2-18_19-6-54.png

So Challenge at one of the International Car Operators' Quays and AUTOPREMIER close by. Could that be our onward ship to Southampton?

The possibles Zeebrugge - Southampton.

Olympian Highway arrive Southampton 19 Feb Possibly too short notice to load.
Neptune Galene Arriving Southampton 21 Feb. Possible
Orion Highway Wrong dock Unlikely
Autostar Arriving 22 Feb Possible.

Another alternative, because of the lateness of arrival, is to resurrect the Grimsby route for cars destined for the North. (Stockport, Leeds, Edinburgh, you know who you are) Keep an eye out for AUTOPREMIER heading off to Grimsby.

Another alternative, because of the lateness of arrival, is to resurrect the Grimsby route for cars destined for the North. (Stockport, Leeds, Edinburgh, you know who you are) Keep an eye out for AUTOPREMIER heading off to Grimsby.
I'll take that as a "no" then ;)

Reactions: Ben M3LR

Well... Birmingham is 2 miles closer to Grimsby than Southampton o_O

@Gatsojon do you not want delivery first week of March though for the 20 plate?
I'm not fussed. I'd rather have it sooner I think. I'm putting a private plate on it (T3 SYP) and I don't believe it will make any significant difference in 3 to 4 years time, which is my usual car ownership period. I could be wrong but I'm paying £120 a week for a hire car now so I'd rather save that. I just want this bloody car!