Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we get the cars on the autopremier is that saying it’s just northern Uk cars? Maybe?

love what you do for us Tesla fans

I'm guessing at the moment but if AUTOPREMIER heads to Grimsby there could be Teslas onboard.
In the past these shipments have been for northern folk whilst Sheerness was used for the southerners.
Southampton is however probably the preferred port of entry for all UK vehicles now.

So I ordered via lex auto lease November M3 P black with white interior. Stock date advised by Tesla mid March no more info. I was in Solihull today and passed a busy Tesla shop so popped in. Asked one guy who was clueless then another one quickly briefed me but I sense it was to move me on quickly - Reading this excellent forum seems to suggest I’m right. I knew more about the ships than he did but he told me that all the P’s are one the last ship of this quarter and all the ships are delayed because of the storms. I’m in Dubai on holiday end of March and asked him what happens if I get a delivery date but can’t pick the car up. He says I’ll get two week advancer notice of when to pick up and if I’m not here I can arrange for someone else to pick the car up for me. All of this sounds nonsense to me. Thoughts appreciated.

I've run out of TM3 videos to watch on YouTube so have moved on to Ro-Ro (roll on, roll off?) ships as was interested in the loading and unloading process.

Here's the Glovis something or other being loaded with non-Tesla's. Interesting operation.

Reactions: ringi