Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the matching/production start on a vehicle if all the steps in the ordering screen have t been completed? I’ve done all finance and licence but waiting to hear on part exchange just wondering if should start chasing them up on it or not I ordered on 17th

Another update on BROOKLANDS voyage. No changes to note.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-224520.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-224520.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 52
Is there any science to predicting what ship you're on based on when your hidden VIN appears, and how long after the VIN appears in the source you're likely to be contacted about delivery etc? Or is it effectively somewhat random?

My hidden VIN appeared today, but I have no idea what boat that would have my car on. If you try and order online now it says estimated delivery is May, which would presumably mean there aren't going to be more boats soon for a while.

Is there any science to predicting what ship you're on based on when your hidden VIN appears, and how long after the VIN appears in the source you're likely to be contacted about delivery etc? Or is it effectively somewhat random?

My hidden VIN appeared today, but I have no idea what boat that would have my car on. If you try and order online now it says estimated delivery is May, which would presumably mean there aren't going to be more boats soon for a while.

Pattern at the moment would tend to suggest it will be on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN. ETA Zeebrugge 16 Mar

Reactions: Durzel
I really don't understand why the GRAND MARK has not docked in Zeebrugge.
She arrived on time and is waiting in the anchorage where the GLOVIS CHALLENGE held for over 2 days.
She is still due in Southampton on Tuesday however she won't make that if she doesn't start to unload in Zeebrugge soon.

I really don't understand why the GRAND MARK has not docked in Zeebrugge.
She arrived on time and is waiting in the anchorage where the GLOVIS CHALLENGE held for over 2 days.
She is still due in Southampton on Tuesday however she won't make that if she doesn't start to unload in Zeebrugge soon.

GRAND MARK back in action ? Was down to 2 knots then suddenly back up to 9 and moving out of anchorage ?