Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMFG just discovered the “OpenSeaMap” overlay on MyShipTracking.

The entire route network, revealed !

What you are seeing I suspect is the separation schemes (in mauve).
These one way corridors reduce the risk of collisions.
You can also see the Antwerp anchorages where GRAND MARK has just been evicted from.

Reactions: Roy W.
Can't see any updated ETA for GRAND MARK, but the tracker shows it appears to be heading in roughly the right direction, albeit slowly (~5kn). May still be doing loops though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200223-090220.jpg
    Screenshot_20200223-090220.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 50
As @Mr Miserable educated us all with CHALLENGE last week, this appears to be one of those watching days akin to when you move house and have the van parked up outside the new place, but the bank hasn’t received money from your mortgage company so no keys to the castle ......
Yup, since my last post it's turned 180 and now heading the complete wrong direction....could be a long day watching this one...!

It's original destination on the marine tracker was showing as Antwerp on the 22nd.

Correct. The normal route is to Antwerp and then Rotterdam. It is no longer going to Antwerp and so is now direct to Rotterdam. Due to not stopping at Antwerp it is now too early and so that is why it is dawdling to Rotterdam. It will arrive in Rotterdam on schedule.

You could already have one...
Have checked for a hidden vin (via chrome extension or analysing your source page)
Or called Tesla to ask?
I havent until now check in chrome source, but check on your suggestion and when ran a search for "vin" in the source page code via chrome, found some code about vin = hidden etc but no vin number.
I havent either called Tesla. But I did send email to the delivery gb mailbox at tesla, no response yet. I will try ringing them today

I fear that nothing will happen until US east coast banks open tomorrow.
That means GRAND MARK will continue to hold until at least 14:00 our time tomorrow.
I would hope there are some urgent phone calls being made to try and settle this beforehand though.
Whatever, this is the 3rd such incident of this type we have witnessed in the last 6 months.
These incidents will be very expensive to Tesla financially and will hinder vital trading relationships and therefore need to be investigated to ensure they are never repeated. It is inexcusable in 2020.

Reactions: ringi
I fear that nothing will happen until US east coast banks open tomorrow.
That means GRAND MARK will continue to hold until at least 14:00 our time tomorrow.
I would hope there are some urgent phone calls being made to try and settle this beforehand though.
Whatever, this is the 3rd such incident of this type we have witnessed in the last 6 months.
These incidents will be very expensive to Tesla financially and will hinder vital trading relationships and therefore need to be investigated to ensure they are never repeated. It is inexcusable in 2020.
So is the issue that they have not paid the appropriate fees to dock in Zebrugge? If so, how much are we likely to be talking about and when would this normally be paid i.e. how far in advance?