Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most recent details of Morning Cara and its journey to Zeebrugge. Reckon I'll be able to do 2 more, one this evening and one tomorrow morning before my trial ends, although that depends on WiFi as I'm away a couple of days. By then should be ok for land-based tracking.

Position Received: 2020-03-03 08:02 UTC
14 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-03 07:02 LT (UTC -1)

Latitude / Longitude: 46.98269° / -19.20922°

Speed/Course: 15.3 kn / 74 °

AIS Source: Satellite

Untitled.png

Reactions: Danb_Cym
Most recent details of Morning Cara and its journey to Zeebrugge. Reckon I'll be able to do 2 more, one this evening and one tomorrow morning before my trial ends, although that depends on WiFi as I'm away a couple of days. By then should be ok for land-based tracking.

Hi All, just signed up (although have been viewing this thread for a few weeks).

I will sign up for ship tracking and take over from rEV Gadget.

I have a leased M3 SR+ on the Morning Cara, so hopefully not too long now. Also been told home delivery.

Position Received: 2020-03-03 08:02 UTC
14 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-03 07:02 LT (UTC -1)

Latitude / Longitude: 46.98269° / -19.20922°

Speed/Course: 15.3 kn / 74 °

AIS Source: Satellite

View attachment 517380

Thats 913nm to go and still on time for 5 Mar arrival at Zeebrugge

Summary

5 Mar MORNING CARA arrive Zeebrugge
6 Mar BROOKLANDS arrive Southampton
7 Mar ASIAN KING arrive Zeebrugge
8 Mar MORNING CARA arrive Southampton
14 Mar GLOVIS CAPTAIN arrive Zeebrugge (in about 5 hours we will know for sure)
Hi Mr M. Brooklands is showing eta of 4th March - please let me down gently if I have missed something obvious. I've been waiting a long time and no comms from.tesla or lex is driving me insane!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200303-102142_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200303-102142_Chrome.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi Mr M. Brooklands is showing eta of 4th March - please let me down gently if I have missed something obvious. I've been waiting a long time and no comms from.tesla or lex is driving me insane!
I'm pleased to say BROOKLANDS arrived in Zeebrugge last night and it is unlikely to be able to unload that quickly though!
It is still due into Southampton on 6 Mar.

Reactions: Blueskye
Summary
14 Mar GLOVIS CAPTAIN arrive Zeebrugge (in about 5 hours we will know for sure)

I’ve been told I’m on the Captain, but my lease company aren’t willing to let me take delivery until 6th April (due to BIK0% being the quoted price). If it’s 14th to Zeebrugge, I take it Southampton is around 17th? This then means they’d still want to deliver this quarter I take it?

Any idea on the “Next” ship or is it too far away with it being may/June shipments.

I’ve been told I’m on the Captain, but my lease company aren’t willing to let me take delivery until 6th April (due to BIK0% being the quoted price). If it’s 14th to Zeebrugge, I take it Southampton is around 17th? This then means they’d still want to deliver this quarter I take it?

Any idea on the “Next” ship or is it too far away with it being may/June shipments.

Hi Smog
Not sure what your lease company is talking about - The BIK rate is a personal tax upon you as the driver - The lease cost has nothing to do with BIK?
Are they not getting a little confused over something?

Interesting. I assume Tesla will want to deliver to the leasing company by 31 Mar.
Next ship? Good question. According to the leasing companies we should not expect any UK deliveries until June, which means no ships destined for us until May. I don't know the reason for this (Model Y production, perhaps?) or even if it is true. We won't find out until the middle of April when we notice that there aren't any ships turning up to Pier 80 for EU.

Hi Smog
Not sure what your lease company is talking about - The BIK rate is a personal tax upon you as the driver - The lease cost has nothing to do with BIK?
Are they not getting a little confused over something?
My car is also on the Glovis Captain. If I take delivery of the car on 31st March as opposed to anytime in April, is it going to cost me 1 month’s worth of BiK at the current rate?