Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having ordered it on 8th Jan, I’ve just had a text earlier to confirm the registration number of my Midnight Blue M3S+ and to arrange delivery next Tuesday (17th).

I've also just had notification for delivery - to pick up 10am on Tues 17th from Edinburgh! Now to figure out if i can get there and back without any crazy Corona virus 'lockdown interference' :eek:

Come on Glovis Captain, bring my baby home!

Looks like Tesla have got things right with delivery timings anyway... if she does come in on 19th March that's still a six day buffer for them to get the car from Southampton to London in time for my slot.

You already have a delivery slot? When did you get it?

Mine is meant to be on Glovis Captain too, but no text etc as yet!??

I spoke to someone yesterday who confirmed mine is on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN as well. He said to expect contact probably Friday or Monday when the bulk of texts will go out.

now I just need the reassurance that’s the PIG has been applied for successfully (which it should be since it was ordered start of feb!).
I think you’ll be fine with PIG, everyone I’ve spoken to has implied I’ll be okay and we ordered on the 21/02.

GLOVIS CAPTAIN speeding up again with a reported ETA at ZEE of 2020-03-16 04:00 LT (UTC +1) which looks achievable:

upload_2020-3-12_19-26-43.png
:

Attachments

• glovis_latest_pos.PNG
    glovis_latest_pos.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Harv3y