Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The tracker shows 18:26 tonight. It’s doing 12 knots and is just between Dover and Calais at present. Still has over 100nm to go.

Attachments

• A7A81E48-CD52-465A-821C-B374C0E7B8BB.png
    A7A81E48-CD52-465A-821C-B374C0E7B8BB.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
I've been trying to work out what the Southampton planners will do with the GLOVIS CAPTAIN.
Without driving a coach and horses through the existing bookings there isn't much they can do.
The possibility of waiting at anchor for 3 days until the 20th is very real.
As I posted earlier, it's complicated by her requirement to discharge in Western Docks and then move to the Eastern Docks to load.

At the moment 104 is occupied by GARNET LEADER which leaves for NY at 22:00 tonight. The GRANDE SENEGAL is due to occupy 104 tomorrow morning. She is on schedule and will arrive on time. That gap isn't big enough for GLOVIS CAPTAIN to unload.

Hurry up and wait....

I've been trying to work out what the Southampton planners will do with the GLOVIS CAPTAIN.
Without driving a coach and horses through the existing bookings there isn't much they can do.
The possibility of waiting at anchor for 3 days until the 20th is very real.
As I posted earlier, it's complicated by her requirement to discharge in Western Docks and then move to the Eastern Docks to load.

At the moment 104 is occupied by GARNET LEADER which leaves for NY at 22:00 tonight. The GRANDE SENEGAL is due to occupy 104 tomorrow morning. She is on schedule and will arrive on time. That gap isn't big enough for GLOVIS CAPTAIN to unload.

Hurry up and wait....

I know you've mentioned that 104 is their preferred dock - is there no other they can use?

My partner is waiting for her SR+ and has a delivery slot for a week today in Edinburgh. She called today and Tesla said that her vehicle is on the Asian King? cant possibly be though as it docked last Friday? My bets are its on the Glovis Captain. Can anyone confirm that this is indeed the last ship of the quarter? Thanks

My partner is waiting for her SR+ and has a delivery slot for a week today in Edinburgh. She called today and Tesla said that her vehicle is on the Asian King? cant possibly be though as it docked last Friday? My bets are its on the Glovis Captain. Can anyone confirm that this is indeed the last ship of the quarter? Thanks
I'd go with yes on both fronts there.

Perhaps there's an outside chance that it was on the Asian King and is 'in the backlog' at Southampton waiting to be transported, but more likely it's on the Captain.

When you confirmed this did you ask whether they travel with Model 3s?
That is the question.
I suspect not.

My X is currently in the Tilburg factory waiting to be sent to the UK - delivery is estimated as 30 March. Tesla confirmed to me this morning that Model Xs & Ss are transported back from Tilburg to Rotterdam. They are then loaded onto a ship to the UK, but wouldn't tell me which port? Maybe Southampton? @Mr Miserable are you able to tell from the port schedules the potential ship and likely destination?

My X is currently in the Tilburg factory waiting to be sent to the UK - delivery is estimated as 30 March. Tesla confirmed to me this morning that Model Xs & Ss are transported back from Tilburg to Rotterdam. They are then loaded onto a ship to the UK, but wouldn't tell me which port? Maybe Southampton? @Mr Miserable are you able to tell from the port schedules the potential ship and likely destination?

My MX is also in Tilburg having arrived there via Rotterdam on Safmarine Mafardi. Whilst I have no official confirmation, the information provided when I spoke to Tesla was that delivery should be week commencing 6 April. Another ship from Tilburg must therefore be on the cards.

This is my worry, with the delay of two days until Friday, how realistic is my collection at Leeds on Wednesday 25th?

I was told that my car is expected at the Solihull store on the 23rd, giving a couple of days before delivery. Maybe it will still go ahead but it might be a bit more rushed. I'll certainly be checking mine for evidence of this.

Reactions: 94jdh
I was told that my car is expected at the Solihull store on the 23rd, giving a couple of days before delivery. Maybe it will still go ahead but it might be a bit more rushed. I'll certainly be checking mine for evidence of this.
I pick up from Dartford on 25th. Just a bit twitchy about paying the invoice today & tomorrow with the possibility of nothing to show for it!

My MX is also in Tilburg having arrived there via Rotterdam on Safmarine Mafardi. Whilst I have no official confirmation, the information provided when I spoke to Tesla was that delivery should be week commencing 6 April. Another ship from Tilburg must therefore be on the cards.

My X was also on the Safmarine Mafardi. Interestingly you have a delivery date of 6 April? Is this a lease order?

I'm not aware of any RoRo schedules from there to Southampton.