Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with my SA - he's looked up and confirmed that the cars have been unloaded in Zeebrugge - said "it's going to be loaded to another vessel" to get it into Southampton. My date for delivery is confirmed as 25-June. VIN - 7329xx

On a side note - he confirmed this batch of cars will not have the USB C and Wireless charging upgrades.

7329xx as well. I'd assumed we'll miss the USB C and wireless charging, but at least it's confirmed. Not the end of the world, either.

I’m totally sad. I’ve had my Model 3 since last August, but I’m still keeping up to date with these shipping threads!

@Mr Miserable is Poirot-like in his meticulous tracking of these shipments. Without the funny moustache though.

I would encourage any of you to think of @Mr Miserable and how much he helps here before you place your Tesla order, and ask him for his referral code. ;)

I’m totally sad. I’ve had my Model 3 since last August, but I’m still keeping up to date with these shipping threads!

@Mr Miserable is Poirot-like in his meticulous tracking of these shipments. Without the funny moustache though.

I would encourage any of you to think of @Mr Miserable and how much he helps here before you place your Tesla order, and ask him for his referral code. ;)

Hear hear!
(and Octopus too, don't forget!)

SILVER RAY heading up the Solent

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 15.37.05.png

...and SO Energy for your gas...

The challenge when taking the Bramble turn is to judge it so that you end up in the narrow Thorn channel with suffiicient leeway to counter any drift caused by adverse wind or currents. You must not wash off too much speed in the turn.

It's not like these car transporters are short of windage!

Looking at the (rather unfortunate) photo of the Golden Ray, there's a single bow thruster and no stern thruster, so I guess that quite a lot of assistance is required from tugs, when bringing her alongside, especially if there's any breeze?

I'm not even thinking of buying a Tesla but I follow this thread because I find it exciting to see the slow invasion of Tesla's to the UK. Maybe it's just me:D

You're correct, it is a slow but relentless invasion. It starts with the bright and savvy but eventually filters down to the rest.
I'm sure you won't be on the fence for long!

Reactions: Mark S