Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some more pictures from Pier 80 from yesterday (if the tweet is to be believed). Seems like they need to bring in a bunch more cars before the lot is packed. Can understand they'd wait until Friday / RCC ANTWERP.
Thanks for posting this.
Examining the ships in the harbour I would say the photos were indeed taken yesterday.
I also agree that there are not enough cars there for an EU shipment yet - they have 3 days or so to make up the numbers.
I do wonder what DONINGTON was meant to pick up....

Hot scoop news for all you shipping fans. I have today met the enigma that is Mr Miserable and was shocked to find he is not actually miserable at all ! Not a hint of it....

Very nice to meet you and as I said you deserve all the gratitude you get for helping folks get some sense of timing out of the impossibly complex ordering process they are faced with.

I would recommend anyone receiving help from this thread can say thank you to @Mr Miserable by asking him for whatever referral code you need, as he spends his own money on information services that give you free updates on the Tesla logistics and shipping process - so do the right thing and help him out !

Hot scoop news for all you shipping fans. I have today met the enigma that is Mr Miserable and was shocked to find he is not actually miserable at all ! Not a hint of it....

Very nice to meet you and as I said you deserve all the gratitude you get for helping folks get some sense of timing out of the impossibly complex ordering process they are faced with.

I would recommend anyone receiving help from this thread can say thank you to @Mr Miserable by asking him for whatever referral code you need, as he spends his own money on information services that give you free updates on the Tesla logistics and shipping process - so do the right thing and help him out !
Too kind Sir!
I can vouch that @LongRanger is the one on the right.

Sorry for an potentially stupid question from a noob Swede, but are these shipments you’re discussing going straight to UK or to Holland for Europe deliveries in general?

Either way, excellent work Sir!
These shipments will be for Model 3 only to Zeebrugge where they are distributed throughout Europe, incl Sweden.
Model S & X route differently to Holland.

I do have some arrival dates in Europe for RCC Antwerp - arrival SFO Oct 16

Bremerhaven Nov 17
Hamburg Nov 19
Antwerp Nov 22
Southampton Nov 23
And going on to UAE - Jebel Ali Dec 16 (may or may not have 3s)

For Model S/X to Europe I will be releasing schedules soon. The first shipments will be on the train to Houston now.

Last edited:
I do have some arrival dates in Europe for RCC Antwerp

Bremerhaven Nov 17
Hamburg Nov 19
Antwerp Nov 22
Southampton Nov 23

For Model S/X to Europe I will be releasing schedules soon. The first shipments will be on the train to Houston now.
Thanks Vedaprime

I've got mixed emotions...
Glad to see some real dates
But sad that it's well over a month until I get my car!

I do have some arrival dates in Europe for RCC Antwerp

Bremerhaven Nov 17
Hamburg Nov 19
Antwerp Nov 22
Southampton Nov 23

Yes these dates are for Voyage 003 - the ship is off exclusive charter then, although as you suggest they may leave some onboard for Dubai.
I have pencilled in the following dates for RCC ANTWERP.
Dep Pier 80 19 Oct
Transit Panama Canal 28 Oct
Arr Zeebrugge 9 Nov
Arr Southampton. 11 Nov

I'm aware of dates of TRITON ACE's subsequent voyages (Singapore) too.

Reactions: Terranca
New here and very cool to see people so dedicated to tracking these shipping movements. Thanks a lot.
I was wondering:

What are the latest thoughts on the Model 3s coming to Europe in November being the refreshed models?
Are those Model 3s in yesterday's aerial photo of Pier80 refreshed models for example?

New here and very cool to see people so dedicated to tracking these shipping movements. Thanks a lot.
I was wondering:

What are the latest thoughts on the Model 3s coming to Europe in November being the refreshed models?
Are those Model 3s in yesterday's aerial photo of Pier80 refreshed models for example?
I suspect that they will be refreshed models.

Reactions: Roy W.

I don't need any referral codes right now, but does @Mr Miserable have a charity he would like a donation to as a thanks for his hard work?

This thread whilst waiting for a Model 3 LR is my favourite place on the internet right now :-D

Hi all, new here

Just ordered my M3 LR last week (9th) and awaiting a VN just want to say thank you for this post as it's gave me some time frame now. I've been told estimates are Nov/Dec, which lines up I guess with what's been posted. If it's a refresh I'll be sure to let you know, either way isn't a matter to me.

Thanks again :)

I don't normally talk about VINs on this thread and I don't want to head down rabbitholes however, if and when you get a Model 3 VIN and it has the letter M in the 10th position you will be receiving the refreshed version. If you have an L in the 10th position you will be getting the 2020 unrefreshed version. If you have a K in the 10th position, like what I have, you have priority at all superchargers.