Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if paying cash for Model S has any impact on delivery dates. I paid cash for my first S 85 and paying cash for my MS LR and my DDE seems to be slipping. I want to believe that Tesla is a ethical company and will not prioritize customer service for small incremental profits especially for Model S which hardly moves the need on revenue or profits. But then I could be totally wrong.
Paying cash can’t hurt, but I doubt it makes a difference unless it’s an EOQ delivery final hours and they don’t want to deal with the hassle of paperwork for loans or leases, particularly third party loans.

The MS/MX lines certainly do move the needle for Tesla, at least they would if the lines were at full production. That’s 100k units at more than double the 3/Y unit price so 20-25% of revenue and likely at a higher gross profit. That is if they could figure out how to make the damn things.

@cwanja - Thank you!

danaykroyd-looking-good.gif

This is helpful but I would like to see pictures of MS LR with 19" wheel.
BTW I have already got a "Meh" on the wheels from my dear wife of 42 years but I like it and they are efficient. I guess we will be looking for a new set of wheels if she doesn't like it with Red color car after it arrives.

Reactions: T-Racer
Posting this around as a reminder.
Figured most know the 5YJ source page look up for vin. If not, here it is as dates start seeming closer without officially assigned vin’s. To cut through these directions, go to your manage page - on a computer - and right click and choose view page source. Then control F I think to bring up search. Enter 5YJ and search. They say cars go into production and get assigned during the process. Usually a couple weeks before shipping. This could be the first place to see a VIN assigned…

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Racer
This is helpful but I would like to see pictures of MS LR with 19" wheel.
BTW I have already got a "Meh" on the wheels from my dear wife of 42 years but I like it and they are efficient. I guess we will be looking for a new set of wheels if she doesn't like it with Red color car after it arrives.
are there body differences between LR and Plaid?