Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you offer the ship name, or was it given unprompted? Some of these service desk agents will operate like fortune tellers if it means closing a call/ticket ;)

I didn't offer it, just asked if he knew the name of the ship it was on. This was on 28th October so perhaps it's changed but he was very specific about the VIN I had been assigned being on that ship and my VIN hasn't changed since.

It's interesting to note that they are expecting a November shipment but I suspect your SA is right.
So I checked their website today and I found M3 LR in the inventory (in transit to Dubai) which is kinda strange since they recieved a shipment already in early Nov and most of its vehicles are being currently delivered and the next Shipment is in February. So my question how come the are more vehicles in transit to Dubai meanwhile website and their sales agents are saying my order will probably be delivered in February.
Anyways I ended up ordering the one in the inventory (as it's almost the same config) on the hope that they deliver it within next few weeks rather than waiting for 2022.

So I checked their website today and I found M3 LR in the inventory (in transit to Dubai) which is kinda strange since they recieved a shipment already in early Nov and most of its vehicles are being currently delivered and the next Shipment is in February. So my question how come the are more vehicles in transit to Dubai meanwhile website and their sales agents are saying my order will probably be delivered in February.
Anyways I ended up ordering the one in the inventory (as it's almost the same config) on the hope that they deliver it within next few weeks rather than waiting for 2022.
Welcome to the distorted reality of Tesla!
MORNING PROSPERITY should arrive at Jebel Ali on 19 Nov, she may have Tesla onboard.
So you should soon be joining the others racing down Sheikh Zayed Road on a Thursday night - only quietly!

Reactions: nova56
Hi Everyone!

New here to this whole tracking thing so trying to wrap my head around it without the help of Teslas wonderful customer service!

I ordered my M3 on the 14th of October and still no VIN yet (just checked the source code), I’m in Ireland and was giving a December “estimate”, anyone got any inside as to what vessel I should be tracking?

Also trying to figure out if my M3 will arrive in Southampton and travel to Dublin or am I totally wrong there? Anyone with insight/ experience would be great!

Thanks!

Hi Mr.M. Incredibly good work you do, and thank you for your daily updates.

I ordered TMY October 29, found VIN in source 06.11. I have called tesla twice after I got VIN. The first time they said that my car was on a ship from China to Belgium and that it could be delivered in mid-December or during Christmas. I called the same day I found VIN.

I called tesla again yesterday, they said it looks like delivery will be the second half of december. I chose Drammen, Norway as delivery place when I ordered. Do you have any idea what ship the car can be on?

Great thread mr M!
Norway, Drammen havn. 3's or y's?
They started to move them from the quayside to the staging area last night but clearly ran out of time - they don't appear to work at the weekends.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 10.53.10.png

The Mediterranean Tesla Fleet.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 10.45.35.png

ALTAIR LEADER has some Teslas onboard which she will unload in Zeebrugge, if she ever gets there. Having lost a day or two in Piraeus she is now off to Livorno, Italy. She was meant to arrive in Zeebrugge on 18 Nov but little chance of that I'm afraid.

HELIOS RAY is continuing her stately cruise across the Med at 14kts. She's maintaining 180NM behind VIKING OCEAN. Both are due to arrive in Southampton on 20 Nov, which will be interesting...

VIKING OCEAN has clearly been told not to rush to Southampton either since she is averaging 14kts too. I'm not sure what to make of this.

HOEGH KOBE has arrived in Piraeus and I wonder whether she will be delayed there. She is due to arrive in Zeebruuge on 22 Nov.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE appears to be the only Tesla carrying ship in the Mediterranean behaving normally at present. She is averaging 18 kts on her way to Koper where she is due to arrive tomorrow evening.

NABUCCO has now entered the Red Sea. She is due to arrive at Suez on Tuesday night, then Southampton on 26 Nov and Zeebrugge on 28 Nov.

Don't forget to enter the free NABUCCO competition! Click HERE to enter.

NUC Leg 2.png

HYPERION RAY continues to not advertise her position. I have estimated her position and reckon she will just be entering the Gulf of Aden.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton on 25 Nov and Zeebrugge on 27 Nov.

HypRay Leg 2.png

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo ) but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec.
She is presentlyin the Arabian Sea making 17 kts towards her next stop at Port Sudan.

Tracer Leg 2.png

HORIZON LEADER has made excellent progress over the last 24 hours and is approaching the Banda Aceh peninsula at just under 18 kts. She is due at Suez on 22 Nov which will require a higher than normal speed. I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 1 Dec.

HozLdr Leg 2.png

GRAND DAHLIA continues to load at Shanghai South. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 10 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however she is delayed and those dates may well slip right. I don't see any indications that she will depart with the current high tide and so the next opportunity will be just after midnight UK time tonight.

As I half expected PLATINUM RAY is no longer a ship of interest however she could return next week.
The ship that has caught my eye at the moment is GLOVIS SUN. She is currently waiting off Shanghai and I can see that she is scheduled to operate some services in Europe next month and so she will be heading our way. She has form for being previously chartered by Tesla.
Another ship heading to Europe is BOHEME. I suspect she will be loaded with a lot of Chinese marques but she may load some Teslas to unload in Zeebrugge on 14 Dec. She will be docking in Bristol before that but don't get too excited, because no Teslas will be unloaded there.

Hi everyone’

Been following this thread for a while with great appreciation, nice work! I have a delivery that I’m awaiting, the car will be in Gothenburg, Sweden by 8/12. I’m now trying to guess which ship it’s on. I’m thinking it will take 8-10 days from Zebrugge…so Hyperion Ray or Nabucco ….what do think?

W
Hi Everyone!

New here to this whole tracking thing so trying to wrap my head around it without the help of Teslas wonderful customer service!

I ordered my M3 on the 14th of October and still no VIN yet (just checked the source code), I’m in Ireland and was giving a December “estimate”, anyone got any inside as to what vessel I should be tracking?

Also trying to figure out if my M3 will arrive in Southampton and travel to Dublin or am I totally wrong there? Anyone with insight/ experience would be great!

Thanks!

Welcome to the Irish mystery delivery plan. Skip back over a few weeks of this forum and the deliveries forum and you’ll get a lot of answers but in short almost none of us have vins from orders as far back as September and we think the Irish cars may be going to Zeebrugg first then ireland now. Delivery this side of Xmas is a ?

Status
Not open for further replies.