Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly, I can confirm that 2020.20.7 continues to remind you that the car has an alarm when you open the driver’s door.
It still sounds 5 times but less if you get your backside on the seat a bit sharpish.
I haven’t tested the theory fully yet, but opening the offside rear door first doesn’t seem to set the alarm off.
It is however, not easy to climb into the front seat from there. 2020.24 might fix that 😂

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Drew57 and Durzel
Sadly, I can confirm that 2020.20.7 continues to remind you that the car has an alarm when you open the driver’s door.
It still sounds 5 times but less if you get your backside on the seat a bit sharpish.
I haven’t tested the theory fully yet, but opening the offside rear door first doesn’t seem to set the alarm off.
It is however, not easy to climb into the front seat from there. 2020.24 might fix that 😂
I suspect the problem might be that you have gone 2 years into the past 🤪

• Funny
Reactions: init6
Have you logged a fault? They normally confirm if it is a known problem with a specific fix version.

I'm keeping mine on 2022.16.3 for now - 2022.20.6 and now 2022.20.7 have downloaded but I'm not going to installed it with stupid bugs like this still unfixed.

Yes. Ranger coming Wednesday until it gets cancelled
I don't know if it's the fact that I've been using my ring on the door pillar to open without activating the alarm or that I went round and opened each other door in turn (locking the car in between) but the alarm now no longer sounds when I unlock via the drivers door - on at least six occasions since the morning including a drive out for a pub meal.

Maybe tomorrow it will happen again or some other random gremlin will appear but for now all is back to normal & the car behaved exactly as before on 16.3, including AP.