Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking forward to this. It’s been tedious bringing up the full route directions then scrolling all the way down to the bottom to see the end %. Then scroll all the way back up to tap to directions. I‘ve been bringing up the energy/trip chart to view end % as this has been quicker, but I’d prefer for this information to just be visible on the main screen.
you could you the graph as well.

all I look is the ability to move the dead spot camera feed to oposite side of screen that my arm won't be obstructing it anymore!

Reactions: Buzzliteyear
7F194D4B-1A43-4156-BB50-F4316BD7C23C.jpeg

2022.20.5 on Model Y MIC

4 new nice features available

My car is trying to download 2022.20.5 but is stuck at 50%
I tried a two-button reset and it started the download again at 2.8Mb/s then stopped at the 50% point at 0Mb/s.
I'll leave it alone and see if it eventually finishes.
It seems broken, but that’s actually normal. It will download to 50% and then spend time validating the portion of data, before continuing. That validation can take quite a while, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t change after 20 minutes or more.

Rebooting the car will just make it restart the process. You can tell it’s not a downloading problem (even though it confusingly says 0 B/S) because it’ll redo that first part again quickly and then stop dead at 50% again.

You just have to let it carry on.

View attachment 825913
2022.20.5 on Model Y MIC

4 new nice features available
It'll be interesting to see if Speed Assist AutoPilot Improvements means it will detect temporary limits on motorways. The release notes say it's for UK only and "This improves the accuracy of speed limit data on local roads and highways in select countries."

It'll be interesting to see if Speed Assist AutoPilot Improvements means it will detect temporary limits on motorways. The release notes say it's for UK only and "This improves the accuracy of speed limit data on local roads and highways in select countries."
Yes I'm interested in this too. It is much needed as there are so many temporary limits on motorways these days!

One question I have around this is should the speed when using autopilot adjust when the speed limit changes? As my car recognises the new speed limit on normal roads but won't drop down the speed accordingly. For example if Im on autopilot doing 70mph in a 70 zone and then the speed limit changes to 50mph the car recognises it but the "Max" speed I have set still stays the same (e.g. 73 Mph). Is this expected or do I have a setting wrong somewhere as I would like it to slow down itself in those instances?

Reactions: RNHurt
Yes I'm interested in this too. It is much needed as there are so many temporary limits on motorways these days!

One question I have around this is should the speed when using autopilot adjust when the speed limit changes? As my car recognises the new speed limit on normal roads but won't drop down the speed accordingly. For example if Im on autopilot doing 70mph in a 70 zone and then the speed limit changes to 50mph the car recognises it but the "Max" speed I have set still stays the same (e.g. 73 Mph). Is this expected or do I have a setting wrong somewhere as I would like it to slow down itself in those instances?
NoA does this

It seems broken, but that’s actually normal. It will download to 50% and then spend time validating the portion of data, before continuing. That validation can take quite a while, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t change after 20 minutes or more.

Rebooting the car will just make it restart the process. You can tell it’s not a downloading problem (even though it confusingly says 0 B/S) because it’ll redo that first part again quickly and then stop dead at 50% again.

You just have to let it carry on.

10 hours later the car is still stuck at the 50% download point but at least, according to TeslaFi it's had a 9-hour sleep overnight until I woke it up to check via the App. Never had a stuck download before :(

• Informative
Reactions: RNHurt and Durzel