Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered March 15th 2022: Model Y LR / AWD / MGM / Black Interior / 20" Induction Wheels / EDD June 19th - June 30th / Trafford Pick-up

Date window narrowed from the 9th of June to the 19th June - 30th June two days ago.
Fingers crossed for the THEBEN to deliver on time!

Has Theben made it to Masan yet? Technically it’s almost the 12th May there.
1652280170689.png

Still there, should depart tomorrow to Shanghai if the schedule holds.

Reactions: delta0
After Southampton the ship will be going to zeebrugge so she will have both left and right hand drive cars
Posted this in the general delivery thread as well but might be appropriate here too..

If the below article from Reuters is correct then:

0. "shipment of 4,767 cars left for Slovenia"
1. "Tesla has also arranged for 4,100 cars to be shipped on Friday," (Maybe THEBEN??)
2. "Tesla manufactured 10,757 cars at its Shanghai plant from its reopening on April 19 to April 30"

Inference:
about 5990 cars from April's are ready to be shipped after Glovis departed for Slovania.
There must have been some more produced in May till date..

So I guess we should have at least 2 ship loads ready by now!

Or I am just giving myself false hopes for a June delivery ;-)
Sh... Mine just moved from "May 2022" to "July 30th - September 8th" 😭😢
MY LR Black, white interior, 20" wheels
What a bugger!
Order date please?

March 24, 2022. Quite recent of course, therefore the 3-month postponement seems very long compared to the initial time...
Btw, it is for Belgium.
I hope it could still move...
Let's hope it improves. Yes, I know you are at Liege. Btw I lived there and at Bruxelles during the seventies. Great people. I loved my time in Belgium.

Reactions: popoulos
Actually I think it's great news that the fact that GLOVIS SPLENDOR is heading to Koper is out now - it has saved a lot of disappointment in 3 weeks time!
Koper may not be her only destination although to be blunt the chances of her coming to Southampton are now slim.
It does mean that we may have another vessel to look forward to and of course THEBEN is in the frame for that. I do wonder however whether she may be too big for the task and whether MORNING PEACE would be more suitable/cost effective for Tesla.
Time will tell......

Koper in Slovenia is a genuine destination. It's used by Tesla to deliver to S Europe (incl France) in particular. Having said that I was driving in Northern France last September and spotted some car transporters carrying M3's heading north towards Luxembourg that had come from Koper.
Is it possible that these will be delivered to Sweden by any chance of is it south of Europe only? EDD changed to 9-30 June for a lot of Swedes last week.

Just caught up on all the goss since last night. Such a bloody shame about Glovis to the Uk.

So have I got this right ? we pinning our hopes on Morning peace and Theben.

From what I understand they haven’t visited Shanghai yet or have I got that wrong ?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I got also good news when I checked the app a few days ago that the delivery date for our M3 LR blue moved from November to June 20-30 in Switzerland. Is it pretty sure that it will be on the GLOVIS SPLENDOR? Then I would be curious watching it's path :)

Status
Not open for further replies.