Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had tagged her as a ship of interest since I couldn't find her itinerary and her departure to Suez after spending 36hrs loading would have guaranteed she was a suspect. However in view of the miserable production figures I very much doubt she is of any interest.
I’ll keep her on my watch list but good to hear your view on this. Probably not a candidate but a small chance.

I got an email ping this morning:

1652342156897.png

EDIT / ADDENDUM: Looks to be good !

1652342449471.png

Looks like 'THEBEN' is now on her way to Shanghai per update few mins ago. Also thought worth sharing the below schedule which shows all the activity points on her route. Although caveat here, that I am defo no expert, thus sure this could be wrong and of course who knows if Tesla's will actually get loaded 🤞 I defer to Mr M's expert update hopefully later this evening...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-210511_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-210511_Edge.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 76
Looks like 'THEBEN' is now on her way to Shanghai per update few mins ago. Also thought worth sharing the below schedule which shows all the activity points on her route. Although caveat here, that I am defo no expert, thus sure this could be wrong and of course who knows if Tesla's will actually get loaded 🤞 I defer to Mr M's expert update hopefully later this evening...
Can you get the same info for Glovis Splendor ?

Nangang is where they load Teslas.

Can you get the same info for Glovis Splendor ?
Unfortunately could not find anything similar for Glovis Splendor, as she operated by a different company 😔 But for what it might be worth, here is the schedule for 'Morning Peace' which could be another potential...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-091330_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-091330_Edge.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.