Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCC Europe starts its next schedule at Bremerhaven 20/06/22. So possibly a Tesla Charter anytime now from Shanghai to Europe(?Southampton) arriving before 20/06/22. I can’t find a schedule but as @Mr Miserable says there wouldn’t be a schedule if it’s a Tesla Charter. What does everyone think.
8BCC6895-5B9E-47CE-BFB0-8B2B90649AEA.png

Reactions: delta0
Yes. Western Docks is where Teslas are unloaded.
Eastern Docks is non-Tesla related and so I don't like it - this is what I would be happy to see removed from her itinerary.
I also don't like Canada Quay in Zeebrugge - another non-Tesla stop.
@Mr Miserable is it usual for a ship to go to both West and Eastern dock as per that itinerary? Is it possible the ship could be shared?

RCC Europe starts its next schedule at Bremerhaven 20/06/22. So possibly a Tesla Charter anytime now from Shanghai to Europe(?Southampton) arriving before 20/06/22. I can’t find a schedule but as @Mr Miserable says there wouldn’t be a schedule if it’s a Tesla Charter. What does everyone think. View attachment 804698
They would need to be loading like tomorrow to make June 20 for the next voyage

On a side note, based on satellite images of the Shanghai factory, is seems that all cars have disappeared from the factory parking lot in the last few days, meaning that they could indeed be loading onto the ship. Here's a photo from May 5:
View attachment 802037
And here's one from May 8:
View attachment 802038

I tried checking if they appeared in the port but I couldn't find anything conclusive. Glovis Sunlight, to no surprise, is indeed there, and there are some cars around. View attachment 802039
@Lupin - Any more satellite imagery of the Giga factory that might shed light on evidence of production resuming (or not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.