Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCC Europe looks like it’s coming in 19:00 Which if local time is in about an hour. But I think it’s UTC, so later today
Its UTC. I had to check that yesterday.

Its all turned into bit of a mess for me. I moved my holiday forward so it wouldn't clash with the possible end of June delivery and now I have the Covid (again) which might put the holiday into doubt 😂.

When I spoke to them they said they are expecting shipment in june.
The things has changed a bit. Tesla supposed to work at full capacity from this week. My 19th-30th of June EDD disappeared yesterday and they said that they’re not updating anything for now as they just don’t know. So far we’re pretty sure that no ships are carrying teslas to the uk right now. No one got their VIN plus Tesla says nothing is on the move. If a shop would leave today then delivery date would be 21st June the soonest I believe.

Reactions: WW7490
The things has changed a bit. Tesla supposed to work at full capacity from this week. My 19th-30th of June EDD disappeared yesterday and they said that they’re not updating anything for now as they just don’t know. So far we’re pretty sure that no ships are carrying teslas to the uk right now. No one got their VIN plus Tesla says nothing is on the move. If a shop would leave today then delivery date would be 21st June the soonest I believe.
Same happened to me with the June 19-30 being replaced with a generic “September”. This is for LHD, blue MY with 19”.

Reactions: Minimalist300
M
Mine and a friends EDDs are 18-30 june.

Called Tesla and asked why my EDD disappeared and they told me that no ships for UK are even confirmed. It does not look good for us. Would say July will be the soonest.
normally i would say you are wrong about July since Tesla never ship cars that will not be delivered by the end of the quarter so the UK never gets any deliveries in July so if not June then its Late August or September but these are not normal times so anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.