Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woo-hoo!! my Tesla M3LR is arriving in Southampton in about 14 minutes time. This ship tracking app is taking my obsession with metrics to some unhealthy levels now :)
Errr. There's a delay at the moment. I'm not sure why because the berth is vacant but instead of 1am the timing has now become 'AM'.
MORNING CHORUS is sitting at anchor.:(
There are 7 RoRos sitting at anchor off the Isle of Wight at the moment - quite unusual.

Reactions: Seaview
Next ship for Europe GLOVIS CHALLENGE tonight at South in SHG

1660517383455.png

Thanks Mr. M, I'll just have to keep an eye on the Dublin Port arrivals schedule for a KESS ship that fits the bill.
FYI...my wifes M3 was ordered in May and has a 609xxx VIN (in source code) That's the highest VIN I've seen on this thread so far and the build date checker returns a 568xxx VIN from the 6th of May as the closest match
Same as myself ! I'm also Dublin and got a 609*** VIN. I ordered back Nov 2021 but delayed to April/May.

This camera, at Cowes, is stuck on hi-mag but at least leaves us in little doubt as to the identity of the ship that is presently heading in to Southampton Docks.

View attachment 841105
How long do u think it is going to take for cars from Morning Chorus to arrive from Zeebrugge to Drammen? And which ship do u think can be bringing them? I am watching AutoProgress but I am not sure since it is arrived today in Zeebrugge and the cars from Morning Chorus is not arriving there before the 17th of August ? Is it then possible the ship is going to stay there a couple of days in Zeebrugge ?

Errr. There's a delay at the moment. I'm not sure why because the berth is vacant but instead of 1am the timing has now become 'AM'.
MORNING CHORUS is sitting at anchor.:(
There are 7 RoRos sitting at anchor off the Isle of Wight at the moment - quite unusual.

Doesn't matter much, really, all that matters is that it docks and my car arrives safely this Saturday :) :)

Come on folk. How many times do we need to ask to try and keep shipping to shipping news and not personal delivery stories or requests? We have other threads for that.

Update:

I’ve moved 2 chains of discussion to other threads and removed what I’m calling “Shipping Flotsam”. I know people generally mean well with a little joke or thanking someone by replying to their post, and I could also have done more, for instance do we really need a running commentary on how many red cars we can see, but these posts don’t half make following this particular thread and spotting genuine shipping news difficult for everyone else.

Thread unlocked again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.