Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my VIN 8 day ago. And it is coming to Barcelona.
Delighted for you, genuinely, enjoy it to the full.

Right so this is a shipping related question. Is it know for cars to be dropped off in mainland Europe (Koper and Barcelona and how they are getting there I have no idea) and then make their way to N.Ireland?? How does that make any sense? The Southampton to Scotland to N.Ireland makes a lot more sense.

I’m very happy for the guys getting theirs that way but it leaves me massively confused as to how any shipping drops can be even guessed at.

OK Back to ships, temporarily.

VIKING BRAVERY is now alongside a lee berth in Zeebrugge. It means she will not be relying on the lines to hold her alongside like she would if she was on the other side of the harbour.
I'm still not sure what caused the excessive delay, although the lock was out of action this morning.
GLOVIS CONDOR is holding out to sea. I doubt that she will approach during the storm force winds forecast for tomorrow. Frankly, I think staying out is the safest place to be.
In the Med, SFL COMPOSER is making nearly 19kts as she passes north of Malta. She is due to arrive in Southampton Western Docks on Tuesday afternoon.
HELIOS RAY is now enroute to Koper where she will arrive on Sunday. She is known to be carrying some MY as well as M3.

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 19.11.20.png

In the Red Sea, MSC IMMACOLATA and GRAND PIONEER continue to close on Suez. I expect MSC IMMACOLATA to arrive there tomorrow and transit on Saturday morning and I think GRAND PIONEER will end up being 24hrs behind. Therefore I expect MSC IMMACOLATA to arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb and GRAND PIONEER to arrive in (Southampton around 28 Feb possibly) Zeebrugge on 01 Mar.

RCC AMSTERDAM continues her high speed dash at 21kts to Suez. I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 19.07.40.png

GLOVIS CHORUS should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton 14 Mar and Zeebrugge 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN is heading initially for Singapore. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

Other ships of interest:
Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 21.17.42.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 21.16.43.png

Last edited:
What are your delivery dates to Belfast guys? Do you have your VIN?

Also does that mean that Grand Pioneer is going to Southampton as well as Koper?
I think if GRAND PIONEER was heading for KOPER we would have found out by now.
The puzzle is whether the Belfast shipments are coming from Zeebrugge or Southampton. I wasn't expecting GRAND PIONEER in Southampton and so I suspect they are coming from Zeebrugge.

The puzzle is whether the Belfast shipments are coming from Zeebrugge or Southampton. I wasn't expecting GRAND PIONEER in Southampton and so I suspect they are coming from Zeebrugge.
Glad you've confirmed that GRAND PIONEER coming to Southampton was a change. I thought I had missed something and was going to have to go back through all your amazing posts to find out 🤣

A puzzle indeed. I am going to try to find out about my own this week so I will post if I’m able to get any useful I go on which vessel.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
A puzzle indeed. I am going to try to find out about my own this week so I will post if I’m able to get any useful I go on which vessel.
The fella I spoke with today seemed fairly certain the ship was due in the UK around 2nd March, but would be good if you could confirm that. Definitely get much better info from the guys in store

OK Back to ships, temporarily.

VIKING BRAVERY is now alongside a lee berth in Zeebrugge. It means she will not be relying on the lines to hold her alongside like she would if she was on the other side of the harbour.
I'm still not sure what caused the excessive delay, although the lock was out of action this morning.
GLOVIS CONDOR is holding out to sea. I doubt that she will approach during the storm force winds forecast for tomorrow. Frankly, I think staying out is the safest place to be.
In the Med, SFL COMPOSER is making nearly 19kts as she passes north of Malta. She is due to arrive in Southampton Western Docks on Tuesday afternoon.
HELIOS RAY is now enroute to Koper where she will arrive on Sunday. She is known to be carrying some MY as well as M3.

View attachment 770389
In the Red Sea, MSC IMMACOLATA and GRAND PIONEER continue to close on Suez. I expect MSC IMMACOLATA to arrive there tomorrow and transit on Saturday morning and I think GRAND PIONEER will end up being 24hrs behind. Therefore I expect MSC IMMACOLATA to arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb and GRAND PIONEER to arrive in (Southampton around 28 Feb possibly) Zeebrugge on 01 Mar.

RCC AMSTERDAM continues her high speed dash at 21kts to Suez. I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

View attachment 770395
GLOVIS CHORUS should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton 14 Mar and Zeebrugge 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN is heading initially for Singapore. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

Other ships of interest:
View attachment 770443
View attachment 770444
Lol that last map confused the hell out of me. I thought Philippines (where i originated from) was nowhere near the Red Sea! And Hong Kong and Djibouti im sure bleonged to two different continents! Only when I had a closer look and i realised that there was a gap between the two maps. 😂

I probably will get in march, if I even will get a car in Q1.
But I don’t understand why Tesla still say february. At least she said my ”soft match” gives me a 80% chance to get a real match within the next few days and a delivery this month.

The system can be odd like that, when I got my current car it started with "November", then "Late November" and I was told it would be the last week of November by the support people, then it suddenly became December right before I got my VIN.

For what it's worth, my estimated delivery for this one has gone from March to 22nd-31st March just a few minutes ago. I guess that narrows the ship down 😄

Just spoke TA, car arrives 8/3 at port of Zeebrugge, so think it must be RCC Amsterdam. Delivery date fixed 12/3, can't wait... AMD Ryzen incl. heated wippers as well... VIN LRWYGCEK3NC253XXX

Hi, I’m new on these forums, how do I figure out which ship my car is on, based on the fact I received my VIN about 8 days ago?
Hello, as far I can see you don't know, you guess 🙄.

Status
Not open for further replies.