Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are using CLdN Cobelfret’s RoRo service between Zeebrugge and Dublin it appears to be 3 times/week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
Arrival of Hyperion Ray on the Thursday 10th Feb would line up nicely with the Friday sailing (11th Feb).

I would assume Irish cars being RHD would be the first to be offloaded after Southampton to avoid mixup with the predominantly LHD European stock remaining onboard.
Different decks for different loads, and from experience, if there is a mixed deck then they cordon it off, however, if the dock works can't tell the difference between LHD and RHD they should be sacked 😉

Hey everyone … been frustrated as I ordered on day 1, LR Black, White and 19 - but transferred to a lease co. Not heard a squeak until an hour ago and I get this:

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RNxxxxxc. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

So ..for us lease people.. they seem to be on a boat .. somewhere… and maybe just set off? So.. @Mr Miserable .. you think SFL Composer?

• Helpful
Reactions: VZTL and hairysteve
My order M3 LR on Sep 16th with initial estimate in December got pushed out to March but still no VIN yet. On local Tesla Model 3/Y Waiting Lounge RO there are only 13 confirmed VINs in Q1 so far. There are hundreds of orders since last year not delivered in Romania and many people might get disqualified from the 10k Euro government incentives for EVs if the car purchase invoice is not issues within 8 months.

My order M3 LR on Sep 16th with initial estimate in December got pushed out to March but still no VIN yet. On local Tesla Model 3/Y Waiting Lounge RO there are only 13 confirmed VINs in Q1 so far. There are hundreds of orders since last year not delivered in Romania and many people might get disqualified from the 10k Euro government incentives for EVs if the car purchase invoice is not issues within 8 months.
The statement is partially true mainly because people will not be disqualified but Tesla will have to pay from their own pocket if they don't deliver the car within 8 months. As a side note - we have people with orders since May who got postponed to December and now they are expecting their cars by end of March.

Mr M, some "maybe" information for you?

I recieved my VIN yesterday, and a text this morning. I log into my account and it says 17th Feb - 3rd March for Delivery.
I called delivereies to confirm if it would be one of the ridiculous events in the middle of nowhere or if it would be from Manchester, and they've told me it was manchester.
I also asked what Vessel it was on, but all he could tell me was it is a vessel that arrives between the 5th Feb and the 12th Feb, so I'm assuming Viking Bravery.

I'll try and ask them more on the chat if I can get it to pop up.

VINs were given this morning for French orders.
The cars are on Grande California.

90% of French orders for grey color do not have a VIN, is this the case in the UK too?
I got my VIN yesterday for a UK silver (grey)/black int/20" MY and think I saw someone else with the same spec post they got theirs at the same time so looks like grey cars are arriving in the UK in the first batches in February.

Hope my Grey M3 LR will arrive in Belgium with one of those next ships.
Ordered early December, but still no VIN assigned, seems the mainland Europe does't get his VIN's as quick as in the UK.
DennisPieters, I ordered the exact same in December, no VIN yet and my EDD just came on that it's estimated for May. While others with the exact same configuration and order date, but with a white colour, already have a VIN and specific delivery date.
I think it has something to do with the color MSM?

Have you contacted Tesla itself yet and asked what they think?

I think it is on the bottom of source code page => build tag.. <!-- [BUILD_TAG_rc_20220127XXXX but not sure.. I saw this changing a few times with new updates in the scripts, but in the end, we still have to wait till we receive a message that we can come and pick up the car... ( but fun to check if we can find out which vessel it might be on )
My last updated time shows 29th of december 2021... my order date, so I don't think this is accurate... Because in the meantime I took care of the payment information etc.
Anyone any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.