Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes about 2 weeks to ship to Jebel Ali and so I wouldn't get too excited at the moment based on your expected delivery date.
Tesla Greece told me that i should expect delivery mid June...there is no EDD on the tesla website for Greece...i ordered it 14 March

Any ideas how long it takes for ship to arrive to Greece? Also the ship goes to each country? for example i could go Greece, Italy, Turkey etc?
Or does the ship delivers all the cars to 1 country and then deliver them by trucks to each country?

Tesla Greece told me that i should expect delivery mid June...there is no EDD on the tesla website for Greece...i ordered it 14 March

Any ideas how long it takes for ship to arrive to Greece? Also the ship goes to each country? for example i could go Greece, Italy, Turkey etc?
Or does the ship delivers all the cars to 1 country and then deliver them by trucks to each country?
I expect cars to Greece to be distributed from Koper, Slovenia.

Reactions: reystar
I’ve also seen this but we don’t know which dock yet as the tracking hasn’t updated for a while.
Currently at anchor off shore.

Attachments

• C1EE98DB-5ABE-43B5-A98B-DCB07D3028DE.jpeg
    C1EE98DB-5ABE-43B5-A98B-DCB07D3028DE.jpeg
    652.8 KB · Views: 73
@Mr Miserable, is the Turandot a ship that's been used for Tesla deliveries to Australia and NZ? I see the shipping schedules just changed and it would make it in time for end of Q2 deliveries in NZ (just).
TURANDOT's itinerary is almost daily changing at the moment.
The first major change was noted here when the Shanghai GF was in the throes of reopening. There have been several significant changes since then which tend to suggest to me that this 1st shipment might be smaller than originally planned.
Her itinerary at the moment has her now departing Shanghai on 07 May and calling at BNE (25 May) SYD (29 May) MEL (03 Jun) and AUK (10 Jun).
At the moment I think she will be the most likely ship for any NZ shipment this quarter. (PAGANELLA arriving AUK 23 Jun is the other, final, opportunity).

@Mr Miserable

I know we spoke about THRUXTON and it likely not being a Tesla ship, but with the changings of itinery reguarly and it arriving into Southampton on 11 06. May just be worth keeping one eye on it? Depending on the port it goes into
She is going to Sweden before she arrives in Southampton - She reeks of Volvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.