Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember it may not turn out to be a Tesla ship!
Koper is normally the final shipment of the quarter.
I was just interested in the additional information. A friend of mine received in Berlin from Koper, and given that Germany and Austria are the only two countries capable of export cars to other EU countries I thought they will be prioritized. Didn't actually know that koper is end of quarter.
Thank you!

Reactions: Wattsisname
We usually see one shipment per quarter. If you can tell me your expected delivery date I may be able to identify a possible ship. The trouble is that there is almost a weekly service to Jebel Ali from Shanghai and so identifying the exact ship can be tricky.
OD 7th april 22

no exact EDD just saying august 22

Received a text 2 weeks ago stating to send a mail to sales team telling them if im ready to take delivery.

No offence intended Mr M. Was someone I followed 3 years ago with my first Tesla, just thought it may have been helpful affirming what you had already alluded to.
I think he lives near the Port in California and has a boat so used to have info on cars and ships based on first hand information back in the days when UK cars came from there but it is not really a transferable skill set unless he is sailing to Shanghai at the weekends. Sounds like he just cribs from Mr M and others for the China Info.

Reactions: garreth64
I think he lives near the Port in California and has a boat so used to have info on cars and ships based on first hand information back in the days when UK cars came from there but it is not really a transferable skill set unless he is sailing to Shanghai at the weekends. Sounds like he just cribs from Mr M and others for the China Info.
Does a watched ship ever sail?

😬
Depends if it's a starboard or a larboard watch....
.... the bells ..the bells...:eek: open another bottle of Bell's.

So there is likely to be three ships carrying Teslas this quarter? How many cars does that mean will be leaving Shanghai in total? My EDD is still "May 2022" and Tesla say that the first shipment won't include my car but they are trying to get more ships. I just need my vehicle before the end of June!

@MRM, any thoughts on this??

GLOVIS SPLENDOR has not departed yet.
Loading here normally takes at least two days and so the earliest I would expect her to depart would be tomorrow.
I would not be surprised if, because of the present circumstances in Shanghai, loading takes a bit longer.
Importantly, we still do not actually know her destination - although I think UK/EU is likely. Do not trust websites that say it is confirmed she is coming to UK - they have absolutely no evidence to support that at the moment.
I don't want the thread to degenerate into a VIN discussion - please do that in another thread - there are plenty of existing threads on how/when to discover your hidden VIN.

So there is likely to be three ships carrying Teslas this quarter? How many cars does that mean will be leaving Shanghai in total? My EDD is still "May 2022" and Tesla say that the first shipment won't include my car but they are trying to get more ships. I just need my vehicle before the end of June!
Won’t be on the first shipment? How’s this even possible with an earlier EDD than most?

I’m in the same boat with similar spec to you I think. Appears they’re not building RWD white m3’s!

Status
Not open for further replies.