Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like 'THEBEN' is now on her way to Shanghai per update few mins ago. Also thought worth sharing the below schedule which shows all the activity points on her route. Although caveat here, that I am defo no expert, thus sure this could be wrong and of course who knows if Tesla's will actually get loaded 🤞 I defer to Mr M's expert update hopefully later this evening...
Didn't we go through this with GLOVIS Splendor literally up until she set sail? 😢

Looks like 'THEBEN' is now on her way to Shanghai per update few mins ago. Also thought worth sharing the below schedule which shows all the activity points on her route. Although caveat here, that I am defo no expert, thus sure this could be wrong and of course who knows if Tesla's will actually get loaded 🤞 I defer to Mr M's expert update hopefully later this evening...
Assuming that this schedule is correct, why would a Tesla ship sail to Bremerhaven to discharge something?

Lets just say it’s not a Tesla Ship after Southampton and Zeebruge. 😄
+1 from me on that one 😄 Not sure my 💔could take another hit

Assuming that this schedule is correct, why would a Tesla ship sail to Bremerhaven to discharge something?
Again, I am no shipping expert at all. But believe 'THEBEN' is not a Tesla 'chartered' service and is scheduled one, so would be terminating at Bremerhaven anyway, as that is where her next route sets out from. So could be that there is nothing to discharge there and they just load for the next onwards route. Or could be that any Tesla's (if any) are nestling up to Hyundai's etc for the journey over! 🤔😮

Reactions: Raj2022
Unfortunately could not find anything similar for Glovis Splendor, as she operated by a different company 😔 But for what it might be worth, here is the schedule for 'Morning Peace' which could be another potential...
Would @Mr Miserable be able to comment on why MORNING PEACE would be discharging at both the Western and the Eastern Docks at Southampton and whether this is relevant to the likelihood of her carrying Tesla’s? Also do the time slots for the two discharges give any idea of the relative number of vehicles being discharged at each of the docks? THEBEN only seems to be discharging at the Western Docks in Southampton. It may also be of note that MORNING PEACE is in Shanghai for nearly 6 full days - is this perhaps indicative of a mixed load?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-091330_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-091330_Edge.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 81
apparently the fist VIN are arriving in France, so follow up your side in UK, might be the same if the cars are in the Glovis Splendour
Would @Mr Miserable be able to comment on why MORNING PEACE would be discharging at both the Western and the Eastern Docks at Southampton and whether this is relevant to the likelihood of her carrying Tesla’s? Also do the time slots for the two discharges give any idea of the relative number of vehicles being discharged at each of the docks? THEBEN only seems to be discharging at the Western Docks in Southampton. It may also be of note that MORNING PEACE is in Shanghai for nearly 6 full days - is this perhaps indicative of a mixed load?
6 days in Shanghai can be also because of slow production and need a bit of delays? ;-) lets x fingers

I just scroll through everything until I see a Mr M post. SWMBO calls it “The Shipping News” 😂
If it helps others I have a page of ‘waiting for a Tesla’ links. Feel free to bookmark. One of them takes you to a page of Just Mr M’s posts. Removes lots of clutter when your are looking just for the mighty one’s words… @teslaupdate | Linktree

It will discharge at one dock and then move over to the other to re-load for somebody else, not Tesla

Yeah my system is more reactive than Mr Miserable's more proactive methods 😄. Possible the ETA is still when it arrived in Shanghai.. not sure what that date it. The system I use is an analytics tool.. It does give some fun information though with estimates of travel times and a tracking function. If it leaves today, and it is indeed carrying our Teslas, ETA is +/- 8 June (+Canal time)

If it helps others I have a page of ‘waiting for a Tesla’ links. Feel free to bookmark. One of them takes you to a page of Just Mr M’s posts. Removes lots of clutter when your are looking just for the mighty one’s words… @teslaupdate | Linktree
Arguably what this thread could / should be anyway with a separate thread for comments. Whats everyone’s thoughts on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.