Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - the stats look good and surely more UK ships will emerge soon. Plenty of time. It is the Tesla comms that frustrate at times.
I also concur, looking at my narrowed dates in sig (updated on 27th July), I'm reserving my concern for around 18-20th August for the last ships to leave.

That gives almost 3 weeks worth of ship spotting and Mr M updates to look forward to👍

I dont think any RWD order from January onwards has a vin or delivery EDD earlier than Nov/Dec unless its lease order or Ireland order. Tesla customer service are as useful as a chocolate teapot so it's just case of wait and see how far the EDD will be pushed back without explanation next time!
This is not true - my order was placed in Feb, M3RWD and is scheduled for delivery in September. I have a VIN.

Reactions: alphapapa and JOL1
Tesla today informed me that they send a text with EDD to lease orders as they have our phone numbers. Explains how I received a text with RN. Was wondering if other lease orders have received a message or is this only when the car is assigned? Thanks.

Hi, i have just had a message from Tesla, my car will be ready for pickup at bluewater on the 23rd Aug. I asked them what ship its on, they said it is still currently in port being loaded now (if you beleive them). as i am through Lex they could not give me the Vin number, but siad they will email it through in the next hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.