Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Wuwa has just posted some pics taken today ( 12 Aug) of RHD cars at Shanghai South...

4K monitor not required to see the steering wheel on this:
1660285259675.png

1660285298259.png

1660285336901.png

1660285373630.png

One note of caution, the YouTube comments already have one Aussie getting excited…

RCC ANTWERP is in the Bay of Bengal in good sea conditions however now is the time to check the lashings because it's going to get a bit bumpy in a couple of days time. We now know she is heading to Koper (23 Aug) with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't know.

Hello and thank you for the regular updates that you provide on this forum!

I've gotten an Estimated Delivery: September 13 - September 28 for my M3P and I'm in Croatia. My first thought is that it is on RCC ANTWERP but apparently it is full of MYs. Is it possible that it is carrying M3s as well?

ASIAN VISION looks like she may be heading to Shanghai South.
ASIAN VISION is off to Australia which would line up with RHD cars.

Port Kembla 17th Aug
Melbourne 23rd Aug

I noticed the other day she has been back and fourth to shanghai a few times recently so I went itinerary hunting and found the below.

1660290028333.png

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any Dual Motor badges on the rear either? Could be more evidence for an Australian shipment.
Anyone care to speculate as to why LR models are not the talk of the town? They’re more expensive than the SR+ albeit cheaper than the P models but one might think they’d manufacture the expensive cars first working their way through the order book most expensive to least.

I have exactly the same specification MY on order as yours. My EDD is also 5 to 30 September, but no VIN number showing yet for my car. It is likley the cars will be on GLOVIS COMPANION to meet the EDD in September.
This is how confussed I am, there were a flurry of vins, for one day only on tuesday but i thought from the Glovis Companion? I guess the game is people are matching vins when ships are entering the Suez, hence trying to track which ships have allocated thier vins, and then potential new ones enetering the Suez that may have additional vins to allocate to those next in line. I guess in the UK we are upto the beginning of April now. So really we are should only be intrested in ships that have not allocted vins yet until we get ours?

Reactions: Gadgetman67
its Black paint, black interior, LR. I did decline it. received the text saying your delivery will be between 5-19 September. I actually changed the colour from MS to black when I declined delivery. It would also appear they are honouring the PCP interest rate from when I ordered it back in March

Come on guys, keep this thread on topic - else it will be locked again

This is how confussed I am, there were a flurry of vins, for one day only on tuesday but i thought from the Glovis Companion? I guess the game is people are matching vins when ships are entering the Suez, hence trying to track which ships have allocated thier vins, and then potential new ones enetering the Suez that may have additional vins to allocate to those next in line. I guess in the UK we are upto the beginning of April now. So really we are should only be intrested in ships that have not allocted vins yet until we get ours?
I also saw the flurry of VIN allocation, presumably for the first 2 ships heading to the UK. As others have mentioned VIN allocation appears to be a lottery and order date does not appear to be a factor. Its been mentioned that Tesla will be looking to maximise Q3 figures, so I hopefully our cars are on Glovis Companion, which is noted as having a large number of MY on board.

I also saw the flurry of VIN allocation, presumably for the first 2 ships heading to the UK. As others have mentioned VIN allocation appears to be a lottery and order date does not appear to be a factor. Its been mentioned that Tesla will be looking to maximise Q3 figures, so I hopefully our cars are on Glovis Companion, which is noted as having a large number of MY on board.

Yep your right, Mr Miserables quote from yesterdaym, GLOVIS COMPANION is still in the South China Sea and maintaining over 17kts. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

There was strong suspicion (see this thread and Model Y UK Delivery thread) that the flurry of VINs earlier this week was from GLOVIS COMPANION, and that all cars onboard may have been fully allocated already.

There are multiple ships on route to UK and probably one or two more this Q, so fingers crossed for all of us still waiting 🤞🏻

I don't want to rain on your parade, but it makes more sense that VINs allocated earlier this week are from Glovis Companion, as they came with a revised EDD of 1 to 15th of September.
The first two ships you are referring to (Morning Chorus and Glovis Summit) are both due in Southampton in the next three days. Tesla would not let the cars sit for almost a month before handing them over to customers.
The cars onboard those ships were allocated around end-July, when they departed, and are mostly carrying TM3s. People have collection/delivery dates starting from next week already.

Edit: I would also add that the MY VINs sequences received this week would suggest that the cars were made post factory upgrade of July, which resumed after Morning Chorus set sail, so zero chance they can be coming from there

Last edited:
ASIAN VISION is off to Australia which would line up with RHD cars.

Port Kembla 17th Aug
Melbourne 23rd Aug

I noticed the other day she has been back and fourth to shanghai a few times recently so I went itinerary hunting and found the below.

View attachment 840025
That schedule is pretty impossible to achieve.
Lets say she departs tomorrow 13th I can't see her arriving in Port Kembla until 25 Aug.

Reactions: Darreno
Status
Not open for further replies.