Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 841528

So not Teslas on this as going to Liverno Italy.
-T
I guess MrM mentioned in his daily report maybe that it is a non-tesla stop before heading further. Since this is just half full of Teslas.

You didn't bother to read any of Mr. M's reports on that ship in the last two weeks did you?
Livorno is a planned stop...
I guess this Liverno information was mentioned in only maybe last couple of reports. And again in some report or expert member's comment it was mentioned that there is no way to knowing the next stop since these are private charters, unless they are publicised on incoming port's list. So I guess Liverno had put in the information just recently? Or did i get that wrong..

I guess this Liverno information was mentioned in only maybe last couple of reports. And again in some report or expert member's comment it was mentioned that there is no way to knowing the next stop since these are private charters, unless they are publicised on incoming port's list. So I guess Liverno had put in the information just recently? Or did i get that wrong..
Hoegh St.Petersburg is not a Tesla charter, but carries Tesla plus other staff. She will stop by Liverno as planed, then continue to Zeeb.
My MYLR is on that ship for sure because My Cargo told me, my MY with the matched VIN is aboard, and ETA to Zeeb. is 28th Aug.
BTW, @Mr Miserable , the first 3 digits of the VIN is 406, Tesla computer said it was produced on 17th July, seems very first batch after upgrads?

@Mr Miserable Glovis Sunrise looked like she was heading down to Shanghai South Terminal however it looks like she pulled a sharp right pointing towards the main terminal and dropped her speed. Let see where she spins to when her engines fire back up to full tilt!

Today's satellite image shows all current 3 ships along side the port and with a full car park still.

View attachment 841475
GLOVIS SUNRISE is almost certainly coming to Europe - and I would hope with Teslas but she does look like she is waiting to head in to Haitong.
GLOVIS SPRING will be heading to Europe too but, I know she was tipped in the German leak, I think we can discount her.

OK some treats for the Norwegian crowd:

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 18.51.24.png

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 18.52.55.png

MIG MYs not using the usual staging area.
Please don't ask about where I get these camera views.

Monday 15 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

MORNING CHORUS has departed Southampton enroute to Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. ETA tomorrow morning.

GLOVIS SUMMIT She arrived in Southampton earlier this morning and will depart at around 22:00 tonight for Zeebrugge, ETA around tomorrow lunchtime. She has onboard 3,026 M3 and 853 MY for the EU.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!
She has completed her passage through the Suez Canal and is now in the Mediterranean heading to Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop). No more stops after that - direct to Zeebrugge.

RCC ANTWERP is presently crossing a choppy Arabian Sea and she has gone dark ie switched off her AIS, so you can ignore the position shown on our Tesla Ship Tracker. As I have previously explained this is not unusual, especially for Israeli owned ships like her. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know. She should switch her AIS back on when she is in the Red Sea.

GLOVIS COMPANION is also now in the Arabian Sea. She's making excellent time at the moment and has been very lucky with the weather but I expect her to drop a knot or two over the next 2 days as she encounters some choppy seas. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter.

ASIAN VISION is enroute to Port Kembla, Australia with an ETA there of 28 Aug. After that she should head on down to Melbourne.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is currently alongside Shanghai South. I don't know where she will head to but my suspicion is that she will depart to S Korea. We should find out soon enough as I would expect her to depart in the next hour or two. Having said that we are still looking for a replacement for GLOVIS SPRING which according to the German leak should be departing soon to Barcelona with 3,946 MY onboard. That German leak hasn't been too accurate so far though.... I'm pretty satisfied that we can discount GLOVIS SPRING as being a Tesla ship when she does eventually pitch up. So is GLOVIS CHALLENGE her replacement?? She is smaller than GLOVIS SPRING and so we could have more cars left on the dock. GLOVIS SUNRISE would fit the bill size-wise though.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

Monday 15 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

MORNING CHORUS has departed Southampton enroute to Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. ETA tomorrow morning.

GLOVIS SUMMIT She arrived in Southampton earlier this morning and will depart at around 22:00 tonight for Zeebrugge, ETA around tomorrow lunchtime. She has onboard 3,026 M3 and 853 MY for the EU.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!
She has completed her passage through the Suez Canal and is now in the Mediterranean heading to Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop). No more stops after that - direct to Zeebrugge.

RCC ANTWERP is presently crossing a choppy Arabian Sea and she has gone dark ie switched off her AIS, so you can ignore the position shown on our Tesla Ship Tracker. As I have previously explained this is not unusual, especially for Israeli owned ships like her. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know. She should switch her AIS back on when she is in the Red Sea.

GLOVIS COMPANION is also now in the Arabian Sea. She's making excellent time at the moment and has been very lucky with the weather but I expect her to drop a knot or two over the next 2 days as she encounters some choppy seas. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter.

ASIAN VISION is enroute to Port Kembla, Australia with an ETA there of 28 Aug. After that she should head on down to Melbourne.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is currently alongside Shanghai South. I don't know where she will head to but my suspicion is that she will depart to S Korea. We should find out soon enough as I would expect her to depart in the next hour or two. Having said that we are still looking for a replacement for GLOVIS SPRING which according to the German leak should be departing soon to Barcelona with 3,946 MY onboard. That German leak hasn't been too accurate so far though.... I'm pretty satisfied that we can discount GLOVIS SPRING as being a Tesla ship when she does eventually pitch up. So is GLOVIS CHALLENGE her replacement?? She is smaller than GLOVIS SPRING and so we could have more cars left on the dock. GLOVIS SUNRISE would fit the bill size-wise though.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.
Is this a deliberate date error to give Tesla more time for an additional shipment?

• Funny
Reactions: Lupin
In Q2 they reduced the number of ships due to less production, I wonder what the chances are that if production is now much higher than expected (as I think you suggested) that they throw an extra ship to EU this quarter 🤔 Maybe all those Glovis head our way.
'Don't ask about the camera view' he said, anticipating my very thought.
Not that I know anything (I'm a newbie here and only ordered in last 2 weeks) but if Tesla can make them they will want to just ship them. Cos the sooner that get their money. Unless I'm missing something?

They tried to get an extra ship to the UK but they couldn’t manage it which is why people who had late September EDDs (like me) got pushed back to Q4
A lot of us with M3RWD orders have had our EDDs change from Q4 to around 23-30 September today which suggests their may be one more ship heading here before Q end? Either that or someone is messing around with our EDDs for a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.